1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[tnt]barkley again

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by The_Yoyo, Nov 10, 2006.

1. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Charles may be correct. The West is loaded and there are no, zero, zilch, nada guarantees for the Spring.

Charles may be incorrect. The Rox are about as loaded as any team in the West (tho, how can the Good Guys match up with Spurs...or Suns???).

2. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

If assessments like this one make just one team take it just a little easier on us for three or four fatal minutes in a 4th quarter, let's all thank Barkley.

3. RioGrando

RioGrando Member

Barkey needs to hit the Subway diet harder than Jared.

4. ritou

ritou Contributing Member

If charles wants, he can ass kissing one more time. :D Anyway, he is just an entertainer with the fame of BS.

5. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

Barkley's 'predictions' are always based on what happened a minute ago. I don't think he knows what 'analysis' or 'foresight' is. If there's a bandwagon, Charles is the horse (or better yet, donkey) pulling it.

6. Downtown

Downtown Contributing Member

Case in point from our earlier discussion a week or so... Once, again, this overpaid, overindulged, overrated fathead goes out of his way to diss the Rockets. Down with Barkley. His opinions are worthless and in spite of his recent commercial with Dwayne Wade where he makes the self proclamation of being a legend, he is not, in my books, even one of the top 15 Rockets...!

#26 Downtown, Nov 10, 2006
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2006
  7. wuuxuu

wuuxuu Member

it really depends, on if we fire JVG. No way we go the second round of palyoff with him as head coach

8. Lemarc

Lemarc Member

Exactly, dont let you ROcket World explode because of what that DUDE says...Our season lives and dies with T-Mac, Yao, Van Gundy (being better), and the Fans (CLUTCHFANS)

9. awo86

awo86 Rookie

cannot agree with you more. The reason why he is there is to serve as a jester in his moronic ways. You can tell that he is pretty illiterate and its juz funny to watch him assert stuff that doesn't make sense.

cannot believe why he would have the guts to run for governor. such a moron!!
    but hey if bush is the president.... :confused:

10. awo86

awo86 Rookie

gd one!

11. fhoopchina

fhoopchina Rookie

Don't hate me because I am beautiful.

______CHARLES BARKley

12. batizy

batizy Member

he did not prepare for that show, never.
    he even does not know many players in this league, how can he evalue the team? I doubt he did see any games except every Thursday in TNT.

13. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

I like Barkley, bujt i also feel he is unduly biased against Yao. the west is tough, but yao right now is getting that feeling of last year. Ya gotta luv our chances.

14. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

Anyone got the clip of Barkley kissing Kenny's ass?

15. YaozaMac

YaozaMac Member

barkley is a bozo, he has always been a roxs hater.

16. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

the last time he bet against the rockets, specifically yao not scoring 20pts, he was wrong.

hopefully he keeps this up and we make the playoffs.

17. lustdog

lustdog Member

This guy sure misses sexy donkey ass.

18. krayziefl

krayziefl Member

Let's see what he has to say after the rockets played against Mia, Sa, Chi and Detroit. His breath will smell like sh*T :D, Ernie gonna say Charles back up i smell ya stinking

19. WildArkieBoy

WildArkieBoy Member

Forget Barkley! The Rockets put a scare into the league with their 30 pt win vs. Dallas. Yao was showcased in MSG.

Based on performance alone, I would rate the West:

1. San Antonio
    2. Utah Jazz
    3. Houston Rockets.

wab

20. WildArkieBoy

WildArkieBoy Member

Oh ****! I'm watching the Suns destroy Memphis! I will pencil them in at number 4.