1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Incident at work this morning

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by macalu, Oct 27, 2006.

1. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

she left it on the floor. actually, i think it was more she didnt' know it came out of her. otherwise, how could she not notice it? the bathroom is usually kept clean througout the day. the thing was just laying there right in front of the toilet.

2. rhadamanthus

rhadamanthus Contributing Member

Wait a minute. Just hold on....

You're saying that it's less disgusting to vomit all over a bathroom than diarrhea all over it?

That's awesome. I'm laughing in my cube - thank goodness no one else is here right now. :D

3. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

no, i thought MB's ex-wife took a dump and somehow missed. then i thought why would she ask him to go see if there's any blood in it. i wasn't the only one who misunderstood that she vomitted, and not do the doo-doo.

but to answer your question, yes. it is less disgusting. :D

4. rhadamanthus

rhadamanthus Contributing Member

This is getting better every time I come recheck this thread. :D

5. Billyp

Billyp Contributing Member

Some of you have never lived with younger sisters that don't flush after taking out their tampons. Yeah, it's disgusting.

6. JaWindex

JaWindex Contributing Member

I'm glad I dont have a little sister! My cat drinks out of the toilet.

7. TMac640

TMac640 Contributing Member

lmao, always ****in hilarious when ****s on the wall

8. Burzmali

Burzmali Member

well...

ttyl

9. bamaslammer

bamaslammer Contributing Member

At a little two-bit newspaper I once worked at when I was in college, someone, likely one the scummy carriers, did their business on the floor and smeared, yes, smeared it on the walls.

Our publisher's memo on the incident was perhaps the funniest thing I've read in quite a long time.

People just have no respect for anything these days. Damned savages in this town!

10. Rox_fan_here

Rox_fan_here Contributing Member

OMG This reminds me of a really funny story.

The beginning of 10th grade in highschool there was this guy Derrick who always bragged about being able to get with the hottest chicks. The guy was a total @ss. Anyway one day he comes over to the lunch table and says. "Yea guys anyway I had a blast last night." Then he points to the cheerleaders and said, "I went down on Katie last night." (Katie btw was an attractive cheerleader but a total slut) Anyway we needed to confirm this so we asked her after lunch about it. The skank laughed and said, "yea it happened." We were about to leave when she added, "Oh, he told you I was on the rag right?" Then she abruptly walked off.

After that it was all downhill for Derrick. Senior year his nick name still stuck, "Bleeding Gums Murphy" :D

11. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

in my last workplace - there was 2 seperate incidences of "disgusting" behaviour in the ladies facilities.

both included the wiping of faecel matter and/or menstrual matter all over the walls in the main block.

i only heard of this via a great deal of gossip in the office and several "awkward" official emails sent to all staff...why they had to include us guys in the discussion i'll never know.

12. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Contributing Member

During high school, I was in band, and our band hall had its own restrooms at the back of the room. Well, one day I heard a girl come out of the women's restroom complaining that a chick had taken her tampon out, then proceded to wipe her "region" with toilet paper....WITHOUT ripping the toilet paper she used off of the roll. Apparently, the girl did her thing, left the used toilet paper hanging still connected to the roll for someone else to come along and discover...

13. glad_ken

glad_ken Contributing Member

I had sex with Katie too man. Katie had some big ass tit ayyz!!! :D

14. thewaterox

thewaterox Contributing Member

I remember once when I was in about the 4th grade I went to the bathroom to discover one of the most unholy messes ever left in a toilet. The person apparently didn't make it very far because the trail started right inside the door and it even went into a sink before the person must have decided to run to one of the stalls.

There were nasty shoe prints in the whole trail. This was a classic case of mud butt also known as the chili dog runs! :D :D

15. glad_ken

glad_ken Contributing Member

Mud Butt...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nkEGOte4G94"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nkEGOte4G94" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

16. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

lol, same here...

17. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

lol, this thread proves that women's restrooms are way more disgusting than mens.

I had sex with a drunk chick once who forgot she had in a tampon, ended up cramming the thing down in there and she had to dig it out the next morning.

18. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

You know what's really nasty? Where I used to work there were these visitors from Mexico that came and they used the restroom. well, one of them evidently took a crap and instead of flushing his used toilet paper down the toilet after wiping his ass, he tossed it all in the open trash can. Nasty ****-covered toilet paper piled up in the trash can stinking up the entire place. Really nice.

I was later told that alot of people in Mexico do that. Evidently alot of the plumbing systems aren't too great there and throwing it in the trash is the normal thing to do. Nasty.

19. Saint Louis

Saint Louis Member

You didn't notice? I'm not well endowed and I would notice a tampon in there.

20. Gummi Clutch

Gummi Clutch Contributing Member

Obviously since you were the last one in the rest room that night, everyone thinks its you. :eek: