1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

current and ex-rockets GF's/Wives

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RedRacer, Sep 9, 2006.

1. imoffg33

imoffg33 Member

is it just me or do these guys have horrible taste in women.
    it looks like jasikevicius is the only one that can pull decent girls.

2. shodnett

shodnett New Member

I don't have the picture but I think Mario Elie was/is married to Gina Gaston on KTRK.

3. dreammvp

dreammvp Contributing Member

I say Peja takes the prize in this contest and also Kobe.....
    Lebron's girl looks like a HS student.....

4. HakeemDream34

HakeemDream34 Member

WOW!!!

I bang hotter girls than some of (MOST of) these NBA stars are married TO!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

this is kinda SAD...

for THEM!!!

5. MrButtocks

MrButtocks Contributing Member

I give the edge to Mehmet Okur; his wife is gorgeous in a lot of different photos. Vanessa Bryant is also a fox. And Jasikevicus is doing some fine women.

6. kevinlee

kevinlee Member

I cannot see any of the wives/GFs of Rocket players but "Picture unavailable" sigh :eek:

7. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

Dear God,

I know we talk pretty much every night before I go to bed and during those times when I'm not feeling so hot or when I'm worried about getting a ticket from a police officer, but I have kind of a special request.

You see, God, I'm a Rockets fan. I was going to say "Houston Rockets" fan, but you are, like, omnicient and all, so I figured you'd get it.

Anyway, because I am a Rockets fan, God, I post on the mostest coolest website evar, ClutchFans.net. I'm sure you know about it. Often, the posts there are great, but they can sometimes get pretty frustrating, like when people constantly post trade scenarios that have no chance of happening.

I imagine it is kinda like what you had to go through with Jimmy Swaggart. People can be annoying, can't they?

But, recently, there was this thread posted about the wives and girlfriends of NBA players. People on the board posted pictures of these women and then proceded to discuss the hotness of the women and how some of them "pull" better women than NBA stars.

I'm sure, by now, God, you are just shaking your white-hair-covered head at the silliness of it all. You may have even passed it around to Peter and Paul so you could all have a good laugh. Doesn't quite compare to most requests, I know and, frankly, I was hesitant to bring this to your attention.

I mean, I know how annoying trivial requests like this one can be. I'm a moderator on the same board and I can't count the number of times I've gotten complaints that seem really ridiculous. And while I didn't create the world in 6 days or anything, I'm sure you can understand where I'm coming from. Plus, there's the whole ask and ye shall recieve thing going for me.

Ok, so back to this thread. As much as a thread like this and its respondents can be frustrating, I don't want anyone to be smote or smoted or whatever the proper conjugation of that verb might be. That's too harsh. What I'd really like, God, is for you to simply speed up the movement of time for the next 22 days. If you could condense them down to like 3 or 4 days, that would be freakin' awesome.

That would take us right through to Rockets media day and the start of training camp when threads like the one I mentioned will be replaced by threads about how Jeff Van Gundy can't coach offense and McGrady's back will never heal and Yao is too soft. There will also be posts exaggerating the numbers of wins or losses the team will incur.

And, yes, I know those are also annoying, but at least they are relevant to basketball, which is why I'm praying in the first place.

I really appreciate the assistance on this on, Big Guy. I hope you don't mind me calling you that.

Oh, before I forget, could you please plant the thought in Yetti's head that this prayer and the fact that I'm posting it on the board is in no way sacreligious? That way, he won't tell me that praying to you this way goes against you and the Word of God.

Thanks again!

Amen.

8. krosfyah

krosfyah Contributing Member

Having not read this thread even once, I saw you posted and decided to see what you had to say about it.

But I will add an
    AMEN

9. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

in the pic with QRich and Brandy, it looks like Q is sittin next to another man. THumbs down for Brandy.

10. weslinder

weslinder Contributing Member

This was great.

11. two-sandwiches

Thanks Jeff for trying.....but God will allow these guys to continue to post because they are undoubtedly VIRGINS...

12. Red_Glare

Red_Glare Member

Fellas, there are a lot more things to a woman than physical beauty, when you are looking for someone to spend the rest of your life with, those things can matter much more than the perfect amount of cleavage... some of those players see that (I'm sure they've ALL seen their share of hot women with no intellect BTW, and I doubt anyone posting on this board could pull in more tail than an NBA scrub who decided to compete with you).

That being said, I'm glad I've got a hot girlfriend who arouses my intellect as well as my loins.

13. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Man Jeff, I thought you were Buddhist.

Man last paragraph...Awesome.

I'll give you 27 imaginary stars for that post.

14. HakeemDream34

HakeemDream34 Member

ok MANY of the girls are NOT HOT...

and I'm a senior in college...and I'm sorry I really DO pull hotter girls than some of these NBA players...

(enough said)

15. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

Jeff, that was one funny post :D

16. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

They are all NBA player's wives (pic from Andre Kirilenko's site) so naturally they'd be somewhat decent looking.

Okay..... the MAIN THING wrong with this thread is it probably shouldn't be in the GARM forum. Its good when the forum stays just basketball specific and should fault the thread starter for not adhering to that. Many would think though that talking sports and talking girls usually goes hand in hand with guy's interests. We always focus on an athlete's great play and the accolades they get from it. Some of us just might want to see what kinda 'trophies' they bring home :eek: