1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Official Thread on Yao Ming's Summer Activities 2006

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by pryuen, Apr 25, 2006.

1. RocketFire

RocketFire Member

Left foot! gotcha

2. prv1981

prv1981 Contributing Member

I am not Asian, I am Dominican. The reason I contributed to this forum is because I like the Rockets which is the team YM plays for. The NBA markets players, and in doing so there are people that are partial to players. I like the fact that everyone has doubted him ever since he was selected as the #1 overall pick. I was even more elated when he made CB kiss a hairy donkey's ass. Now that YM is basicly one of the most prominent players in the league, I am one of the many clutchfans members that come on the forum and share my perspective and check up on the "YM summer activities" thread.

Granted there are not many threads that are entitled the "sticky" thread treatment, but as much coverage as YM gets in the offseason this is well worth it. I love the Rockets and even if YM was no longer a Rocket, I would still be a fan. That does not change the fact that Yao made me a Rox fan just like Hakeem made many people a fan b4 my time....

3. nix101

nix101 Member

So you're in the 1 percentile. Congratulations! :D

4. Texas Stoke

Texas Stoke Contributing Member

just bookmark the damn thread and repost in it, or start another one each time, it's not that big of a damn deal unless of course you are an oversensitive YOF.

5. wnes

wnes Contributing Member

Not a damn bad suggestion from a YOH, but I wonder why in the hell a YOH would check the damn thread and also make a couple of damn posts.

Not a big damn deal though.

But still ... damn.

6. almostReady

almostReady Member

:p :p damn good one!

thanks for all the information, pryuen. keep up the good work!

7. cwww

cwww Member

Maybe... it's just because Texas Stoke is not a YOH? Does making comments on a YOF automatically turns you into a YOH?

I think he's right on what he said though... damn.

8. pryuen

pryuen Contributing Member

Man..... never tired of updating on anything new about Yao Ming !!! :p :p :p

9. brantonli24

brantonli24 Member

A few years ago, Shaq thought he was the heart and soul of the Miami Heat. Not any more. D-Wade is. T-Mac should realise that Yao is now the franchise player, and he should now help Yao as much as he can.

10. brantonli24

brantonli24 Member

Something everybody here must agree upon.

Unfortuntely, Shaq will remain the worldest biggest 7-1 center in the world, although hopefully he should be slowing down in a couple of months. The best thing for Yao to do when the Rockets meet hte Heat is to block Shaq's first three field goals and on the other side, fake him like the Dream on David Robinson!

11. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

This is my favorite thread of the summer...keep up the good work !

DD

12. hikanoo49

hikanoo49 Member

pyuen,

can you make this thread into a sticky. it sucks how i have to scroll down and find it everytime. this thread has alot of great content and i can only imagine that there will be more to come throughout the World Championships.

thanks

13. napalm

napalm Contributing Member

Pryuen can't sticky a thread :p . In any case, I don't think it needs to be stickied. Tis not that hard to find. Also, like others have already mentioned, it is one of my favorite threads. Thanks for the updates Pryuen.

14. Mikeylu

Mikeylu Contributing Member

gotta give credit where credit is due...Pryuen is the F*ckin man .. :cool:

15. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

Stop whining about a freaking sticky, just bookmark the thread. You can always bump it up and i you see it up there everyday. Who cares if the thread has a sticky does the sticky make the thread "important"? This thread is already important.

16. freshtomato

freshtomato Member

Who wants a sticky thread anyways? I never look at sticky threads. With normal threads, I know when current and relevant information is being added when it's being bumped up. With stickies, it's always on top even if no one posts. It's like a high maintenance girl who will never meet your expectation. that's all I got to add to get my post count up. thank you all.

17. CG202

CG202 Contributing Member

Rock & Roll! :D

18. ivanyy2000

ivanyy2000 Contributing Member

I came to this BBS because of Yao. But this thread makes me realize that I am not that much of a Yao Ming fan anymore. I simply don't have that kind of passion and interest to pursue every move Yao makes on or off the court.

Oh, BTW, don't post naked man's photos in this thread anymore because I can't stand it, even if it is Yao Ming. :p

Nonetheless it is still an excellent thread in terms of fans' dedication and passions for certain player.

19. GTO

GTO Member

You so sure about Pryuen's gender? :D

20. ausbear

ausbear Member

Can anybody here push up 110 KGs?