1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who Are You Most Excited About?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by gucci888, Jul 19, 2006.

?

Which current Rocket are you most excited about seeing next season?

1. Yao Ming - New and improved version

161 vote(s)
    47.6%
  2. Tracy McGrady - Healthy

91 vote(s)
    26.9%
  3. Shane Battier

23 vote(s)
    6.8%
  4. Vassilis Spanoulis

40 vote(s)
    11.8%
  5. Steve Novak

10 vote(s)
    3.0%
  6. Other

13 vote(s)
    3.8%
  1. haides

haides Member

hope that he is JVG.........

2. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

AND STROMILE SWIFT

3. jsnwu

jsnwu Member

A dominant Yao as Dream and Shaq

4. MrMatt

MrMatt Member

mainly t-mac
    but also eager to see how v-span turns out

5. MONON

MONON Member

I'm excited about Battier spreading the floor so either T-Mac or Yao can operate one-on-one.

6. thetennisyao

thetennisyao Member

i knew yao was gonna kick booty, now i want a healthy tmac. i think he played too much defence, thats why he got injured. from what i remember, tmac alwasy hurt himself on defensive end, cuz he has no control of his body.

7. Pass 1st shoot 2nd

Pass 1st shoot 2nd Contributing Member

I'm gonna say Steve Novak. He's no risk as a second round pick, will make less than V-Span, and can shoot better than anybody on our team. I don't give a damn if all he does is jog around the arc to catch and shoot the ball. Let the rest of his game develop around his strengths.

No proof that T-Mac is healthy. Otherwise, a proven commodity.

Nobody has stepped on Yao's foot yet. Otherwise, a proven commodity.

Sura...need I say more? Okay, I will. If he comes back and can play his all-out game for half the games at half the minutes, I will be a happy man. But, again, gotta see it happen.

I am happy about Battier, but question the whole PF thing. It's not a height issue, but a matter of how well he can rebound.

V-Span...yawn. The Rockets have done their homework, but didn't sign him until after James declined and JL3 got an offer from Phoenix. Does that tell you something? He was not a priority this season.

8. frank21cn

frank21cn Member

I can not make out why list Span .
    I'm wondering if we are in an extremely bad situation where we had to look forward to a player who is "said" to be good.

9. Shooter1583

Shooter1583 Member

I'm excited about our 2 biggest additions--Novak and Battier. Both give us length, height and shooting. I expect Battier to make a huge change in our chemistry and be the defensive stopper we've longed for since the days of Mario Elie. Hopefully Novak will be like Eddie Johnson--instant offense, great range, quick release, smart play.