1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Quite Frankly WTF?!!?!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Chopped, Jul 13, 2006.

1. Tuan

Tuan Member

I also think that Tmac's back problem is blown way out proportion. Tmac has a weak mind and I honestly think it plays a HUGE part with him being hurt. Im not saying he is faking it, but it seems to be that when he loses alot he has alot of injuries. The two years that Tmac has missed the most games were also the two years when his team sucked. Any correlation? Im not sure. IMO Tmac is primed for a huge season.

2. thesaint

thesaint Member

Its never gonna happen....atleast not this year....maybe after this upcoming season if tmac still gets back problems.

3. McGradySNKT

McGradySNKT Contributing Member

? :confused:

Dude, he got hurt before the season even started.

What was that other year?

His last in ORL? He wasnt hurt that year, that ignorant hockey GM told him he couldnt play with the team anymore towards the end of the season. He was the scoring champ that year.

4. OGKashMoney

OGKashMoney Member

No we cant do this!!!!

I just got an authentic TMac jersey, I cant buy an AI one now.....

What do they think, Im made out of money just cuz my name is Kash!!!!! :mad:

5. TMACFORMVP

TMACFORMVP Member

I think McGrady is motivated andd has heard the comments and I think T-MAC will be back and top 5 in MVP votin next year. Anyway Luol Deng apparentley grew 2 inches LMAO :D

6. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

TMac + Juwan for Garnett next February. :cool:

7. BigTex

BigTex Member

8. nix101

nix101 Member

I just saw the one-on-one interview with Battier on the Rockets homepage, and I was might impress with how articulate and cordial he presented himself. Having said that, he's still overrated. Rudy Gay put up 20 and 10 in a summer league game tonight. Gay would have been a great 2.

Stephen A. recently said that Philli was offering AI to the Clippers for S.Livingston and Maggette. Stephen A. is a blowhard.

As for Ric Bucher, he's a Rocket's homer. He's alway praising the Rockets, especially Yao Ming. It's probably because he's from San Francisco and had several wild encounters with them girls from the orient.

9. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

With all due respect, that didn't make a lick of sense.

10. H-Dub

H-Dub Member

Okay im not quite sure here did Rick Bucher say that the worst deal of the year was on our part or memphis's!

11. bratna8

bratna8 Member

I brought this up about a month ago and here it is :eek:

If you are Philly, and are trying to trade AI for the whole summer and are getting BS proposals from other teams and here's a chance for you to get a superstar in return wouldn't you do it?

I really don't mind having T-MAC back, but I would prefer AI since he attacks the basket at will and can create open shots inside and out. I have a feeling that T-MAC's back problem is in head too much and the reason why he's taking more jumpers the last couple of years.

But like I said, I woudn't mind having either one.

12. TMACFORMVP

TMACFORMVP Member

He said Memphis because now they dont have a guy that hustles and getting back Swift was dome and also said despite Gays potential some compare him to a younger Swift so now they have no bull dog nature type of players.

13. Van Gundier

Van Gundier Member

14. Champ06

Champ06 Member

Huh? Charley Rosen another Rockets and Yao homer? Are you kidding?

15. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

i think he was being sarcastic...

there's no possible way i'd make that trade with philadelphia. sure t-mac remains a question mark at this point, but when/if he returns to form, he's such a better fit with yao then iverson. it's really not even close.

16. bratna8

bratna8 Member

I would be happy with the team we have right now but I would definitely jump on this deal if it's available. Why gamble on TMAC's back? We can seriously be a contender for the next 3 years with Yao and AI. What if it's TMAC + Howard for AI + Igoudala?

17. Hard Rock

Hard Rock Member

they stole my idea!!! :mad:

:) yeah I suggest we don't gamble on T-Mac's back and trade T-Mac + Allston for AI + Korver

I also would like the Rockets trade Howard + Head for Kenny Thomas; T.E. for Flip Murray or D. Songalia; and split MLE on Jumaine Jones ($2Mil.) and Marcus Banks($3.25Mil.) sign Padgett, Frahm, Baxter, and JL3 to Min. or use the small TE too.

Yao Ming, Deke, Baxter
    K. Thomas, Hayes, Padgett
    S. Battier, J. Jones, Novak
    K. Korver, Murray, Frahm
    A. Iverson, Banks, JL3

2 deep at every position and definily a contender.

yeah, but the only thing I can do about this is ... dreaming :(

18. Rookie34

Rookie34 Member

Jep, keep on dreaming! I love T-Mac and I think he will be back ... better than the season 2004-2005! T-Mac is 27, A.I. 31 ... A.I. has only 2 good years to go, so T-Mac is our man.

19. e-bull

e-bull Member

I think T-Mac is top 5 IF, big IF, when healthy, motivated and attacking. On the other hand there is NO if at all with AI, you know what you get night in and night out, someone willing and wanting to win that plays hurt and is better than 90% of everybody else when playing hurt...I for one would do it. It would definetely be hard to see TMac go, but I would do this deal

20. Fegwu

Fegwu Contributing Member

What does this mean? Care to reframe?