1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Casserly Gone...

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Stevierebel, May 9, 2006.

1. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I was just pointing out the absurdity of wanting people to not talk about and grade the draft since it's only been done since drafts started. But, whatever makes you feel better.

2. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

the people=pgabriel. so you wanted to talk about my absurdity and not take it personal. okay. whatever makes you feel better.

you're always personally attacking fans for complaining. but we're not so supposed to take it personal

3. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

There's a huge difference in having different opinions and making it personal. If I said you always whine about things, then it'd be personal. Disagreeing with you about people judging a draft before the draftees play their first game is not personal. And no, the people=people who believe the Texans had a good draft based on the information at hand. The people you want to shut up.

I call out the complaining, not the posters. But if you're so offended, click "user CP", then "buddy/ignore lists" and then type "Rocketman95". That should help.

4. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

you call out the complaining but not the posters, that's rich

and I never said the people should shut up, I just said I wish they wouldn't proclaim the draft successful.

#84 pgabriel, May 11, 2006
    Last edited: May 11, 2006
  5. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I don't keep tabs on who complains and who doesn't. If I see something that I feel is unwarranted whining, I call it out regardless of the poster.

Again, if your feelings are hurt, follow my directions above.

6. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Guys, get a room...j/k :)

Clayton from ESPN did a good story on this and he kept referring to Casserly as a "soldier" which is right...He'll take all the blame when RB goes for 2000 yrds. next season...

I still think Kubiak should shoulder most of the blame...His first pick as a head coach that could be disasterous...

7. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

this was the main point I'm getting at, if the draft is a disaster, they'll just pass blame to casserly.

8. swilkins

swilkins Contributing Member

RM95 and pgabriel are brothers.