1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

the light bulb

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Beck, Mar 22, 2001.

1. Beck

Beck Contributing Member

Just wanted to light the bulb on the main page

------------------
    - Beck

Dream...bring back the goggles

2. Demosthenes1

Demosthenes1 Member

Thanks for the bulb-lighting. It's always sad to come back and see it there unlit.

BTW, when does the season start? I'm close to giving up on the Rockets this year after the Clippers last night, and I'm ready to start watching our ladies kick some as again!

------------------

3. Timing

Timing Member

I think it starts May 28th but don't quote me on that!

------------------
    "You have to think optimistic. I think it's never over till it's over." - Clyde Drexler after losing at home to go down 3-1 to the Suns in '95

4. Elliott03

Elliott03 Member

poor lightbulb [​IMG]. lets make it a point to always turn it on when you first come to the site

------------------
    KD 12-21-99

5. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

My turn.

*click*

[​IMG]

------------------
    The season's almost over...and I still really need that keg of Pepto-Bismol.

6. CC14_2001

CC14_2001 Member

Hi Yall! Cometsluv4play is calling in all troops to light the bulb lol. I'm a lifetermer for the Comets called to duty. Lame I know.

Yep, the season starts May 28th at 2pm Central with our Comets at home versus the hated Sparks.

Ain't that something. The Sparks will be in the house while the Comets receive the rings they claimed was theirs all season.

At 1:30 pm before the game, they will have the ring ceremony. Anyone planning on going to the game, get there early for the fun and replica rings for the fans.

------------------
    CC14

Cometose = state of Comet opponents at crunchtime