1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

It's official: My four faves in Final Four.

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by finalsbound, Mar 25, 2001.

1. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

Devils, Terrapins, Spartans, and Wildcats.

Who are you going for?

I will go for the Terps (what a history) and Cats (for Olsen's wife) to be in the NCAA championship.

Pulling for MD to win it all. Steve Francis converted me.

------------------
    Chris Webber at the July 28, 2001 3:00 PM news conference when he announces where he will go:

"It seemed tough, but with guidance from Steve Francis, I learned my true destiny. That destiny is to play for the Houston Rockets, to bring them back to championship glory. One big man is all they need, and I believe I can fill that void. Thanks to the loyal fans in Sacramento, but Houston, Texas is where I belong."

2. Band Geek Mobster

I predicted all 4 of the final 4 teams at the beginning of the tournament. [​IMG]

------------------
    Mmmm ... open-faced club sand wedge.

3. vj23k

vj23k Contributing Member

Maryland vs Duke-Sad to say it, but i see Duke winning it.

Spartans vs Cats-Spartans

Duke vs State-State, for some reason i see these guys playing their hearts out to overcome Jason W's 30+ points and 6+assists

------------------
    Never Underestimate the Heart of a Champion