1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Clippers @ Rockets 3/20/2006

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 19, 2006.

1. jlwee

jlwee Member

Yao needs to understand he needs to dominate and attack the double/triple team for the rockets to win game! Passing out the ball because of double teams will only lead to tons of bricks!!!!

2. canoner2002

canoner2002 Contributing Member

Rockets' passing rating: 0 :mad: :mad: :mad:

I don't know what the **** jvg has taught the team about offense. But as I watch the game night after night, all the passings they do out there, except inbound passes to Yao, are ****ing useless, and achieve absolutely nothing! :mad: JVG is a r****ded offensive coach :mad: :mad:

We better get a coach or an assistant coach who understand a bit about what a damn offensive game should run. JVG and his gang cannot coach offense, period. :mad: :mad: :mad:

3. anitasri

anitasri Member

I will take 100K and 2 court side seats for the same!

The talent on this team is pathetic- Rafer has regressed so much that I think we dump the whole team and start fresh.

Swift needs more Playing time- what exactly is the point playing Juwan ( anyway we cannot trade him)

4. kwc

kwc Member

Ya, please him how on a consistent basis. This is freaking NBA not kindergarden.

5. magnetik

magnetik Contributing Member

just to think... last year there was a stretch where the Rockets went on a west coast trip and beat all the top teams... what a dissappointing season.

6. newmemo1

newmemo1 Member

Rockets need to invest more in Swift.

need saome strength training and

perhaps a interpreter (like Yao had) would help?

7. kwik_e_mart

kwik_e_mart Member

I am speechless after taking a dump and seeing Rockets letting LAC widen the gap from 4 points to 8 point when the buzzer sounded :mad:

8. jetland

jetland Contributing Member

don't know what you were talking about.

9. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

Wonder if Barry would have made a difference tonight?

10. arif1127

arif1127 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

25 and 17, not a bad game by the big man. If the backcourt could have gotten him the ball at all in the 4th quarter, he would have had 30 pts easily.
    Looking forward to seeing Yao dominate again tomorrow night!

11. ShadyMcGrady

ShadyMcGrady Contributing Member

:mad: :( :confused:

That's all I need to post. Words don't mean anything. There's a lot of things this team could do better on a nightly basis and they are pointed out everytime but no change.

12. zong

zong Member

Houston vs Dallas on TNT within a day, it is just not fun to watch the game anymore. We are going to lose 40 points again.

13. wnes

wnes Contributing Member

Hold it next time. The Rockets need some effort from their fans.

14. real_egal

real_egal Contributing Member

Anyone would, even Charlie Ward or Ewing! I don't whether I should cry or laugh, how come a team over the cap have Rrunson, Bowen, Bogans on the court at the same time, in 4th quarter when the game is at the closest moment. Those are not winning cigars! Those guys played very hard, and I appreciate that as a fan, but playing them against Cassell, Mobley, Brand and Maggett?! The whole Rockets scouting team need to go. Maybe CD should follow too. I don't want to say JVG :D

15. noize

noize Contributing Member

I agree 100%. I mean, whats the point of passing out of double team if they keep on bricking? I rather take my chances with Yao shooting over them and he has done that before. Damn, Yao you need to learn from this. 25/16 is not too bad though.

16. ndnguy85

ndnguy85 Contributing Member

so all we need is 1 new guy? right

when we start picking players, you gotta ask yourself 1 question...can he carry the team when tmac is out. because

1. tmac's back should always be a concern.
    2. yao needs serious help.

we need to start looking for guards who can make shots. rafers dishin might be good but that is not an excuse for missing wide open 3s.

other than yao, tmac we have no one. maybe couple of bench players, but none worth starting.

17. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

We might as well just start Frahm and just let him stand in the corner and shoot the 3 ball. Because nobody else is gonna hit anything anyways.

18. freemaniam

freemaniam 我是自由人

I think the Organization has determined to lose the rest of their games. :(

I didn't watch the game but from PbP, there was nearly 3 minutes in 4th quarter where Yao didn't have a shooting attempt. I wish I am wrong but if they really determined to tank, it would be so hard to watch the remaining games. :( :( :(

19. noize

noize Contributing Member

I gave up on Rafer after this game. Dudes been so inconsistent and pathetic.

20. oschadha

oschadha Contributing Member

You know it's bad when our only enjoyment for the rest of the season as fans is seeing Yao pad his stats.