1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Lottery Generator

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by RichRocket, May 20, 2000.

1. RichRocket

RichRocket Member

Has anyone gotten the Rox the first pick on their first attempt with the generator? After all, it's only the first attempt that matters-- unless you buy into this NBA/Stern
    conspiracy theory........Mulder?????

------------------
    There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count and those who can't.

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Me...and I've never played it again.

And the day Clutch, Jeff and I went to Enron Field I asked the Gypsy game in Speghetti Warehouse if we'd get the #1. She said: "Yes, it is in your Future".

And I did the Love pulse game, and it said I was "Too hot to handle"

But, the Career game didn't light at all, it malfunctioned. Oh well, I guess I lose my job, but I have hot love and the #1 pick.

3. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Yeah Me I did it and i also got them to #2 and Ive got them to #1 4 times

------------------
    Dont do today what you can put of until tomorrow