1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tags:
  1. The Blazers are giving the Rox every opportunity to steal this game. Cmon guys.

BTW: So much more positive can come just from moving to the hoop. What a blessing in disguise that Francis couldn't get Barkley the ball.

Let go D

[This message has been edited by thedreamshake99 (edited November 26, 1999).]

2. Side note. Since about 3 minutes left in the fourth quarter...Nothing, and I mean nothing good has come from the post up offense. It started with a bad pass by Barkley then a fall away 20 footer by Barkley and has all gone down hill. Every thing good to include points has come from motion, and cuts, and crashing the boards.

Would anyone else prefer to see Anderson guarding smith, and not Bullard????

AM I proud of the Rox effort? Hell yes. should they win this game and would I be upset if they didn't. Hell yeah. The Blazers have played pretty averagely since about the end of the 3rd quarter. The rox are capable of beating this team at least tonight.

Whats killing me is seeing Rudy not utilizing matchups better. Bullard on Smith???

3. ROCKETBOOSTER

ROCKETBOOSTER Member

The only reason the Rocks are in this game is cause of defense, especially Cato's presence. I really believe we would be up by large margin if Rogers, Anderson, or Williams were playing Bullards minutes.

[This message has been edited by ROCKETBOOSTER (edited November 26, 1999).]

4. Caveman

Caveman Member

Wrong! The only reason the Rockets stayed in the game was that Blazers went D-I-T for Wallace and he could not score over Cato.
    Mike Dunleavey is just as a bad coach as Rudy.

------------------
    Rockets' biggest problem is not player talent levels, it is the coach's ineptitude.

5. thacabbage

thacabbage Contributing Member

LOL. Bullard on Smith. I was laughing when I saw that. That should make the highlights.

Why is Air Bullard guarding a Dream Teamer?

I'm going to bed.