1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Injury update - Skip

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by yaomania, Dec 27, 2005.

Tags:
  1. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

And you're still complaining about it. Give it a rest already. Everybody gets bashed or a thread locked every once in a while. Justified or not, this martyr act is getting old.

2. nyc2k2

nyc2k2 Member

where is the photo to prove it?

3. droxford

droxford Member

Can't turn left, eh?

[​IMG]

4. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Hopefully this will start the tide of injured players making thier way back.

5. thephatp

thephatp Contributing Member

Hopefully when Skip comes back, he'll prove me wrong, but him for MJ is really killing us.

6. Jacquescas

Jacquescas Contributing Member

i can't eval that trade cause he barely played and a couple games was hurt and trying to get used to the team. Now will be the real test of that trade.

7. thephatp

thephatp Contributing Member

I sure hope you're right in that there wasn't much time to evaluate. We really need him to play well right now, so I hope he lives up to being worth the trade.

8. jerinrulz

jerinrulz Contributing Member

its not surprising that a stress fracture is taking so long to heal. when i had mine, the doctor basically told me that the only way to get better was to rest, but with regular walking and other normal activities, good rest was hard to come by. Also, its important that Rafer gets it completely healed before he comes back to the court. If he still has the stress fracture, a hard hit or kick or anything to that region can cause a complete breaking of the bone. The problem with this injury is not only the pain that comes with it, but the severity of future consequences. Just thought Id throw in my experience with it..

9. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

I think he said no last time someone asked.