1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yao's stamina

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tiger0330, Dec 16, 2005.

1. liu1107

liu1107 Contributing Member

Yao shows his underwear, how sexy. American style!

2. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

It really is a chore to carry that 7'6 and 310 pound lump of a frame around. he infact is doing pretty good considering all the factors.

3. RocketForever

RocketForever Contributing Member

And to move around with those tree trunk legs. I guess they are like 60 lbs each.

4. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

Thats my point. he is pretty damn atheletic and agile for a giant. look at muresan, bol, bradely who are all the same size, but they cant even be compared to yao. people dont realiase how hard it is to be a guy that big, yet move so well.

5. RocketForever

RocketForever Contributing Member

Talking about cannibalism, I think Yao's one leg could feed a whole family for 2 weeks. :D

6. silvercatt

silvercatt Contributing Member

Great the Spreewells are saved.

7. rvpals

rvpals Member

I think it's better call "Ref" trouble instead of foul trouble. Yao is one of the few player that actually play by the "rules", Yao needs the ref to start calling a game fairly or he'll never reach his potential.

8. r1champ93

r1champ93 Contributing Member

His stamina has improved this year, and another thing that I really liked was that tech he got against seattle. He has finally realized that the refs don't know how to call Sh$t. He is now slamming the ball and giving some lip instead of hanging his head and I think the refs got the point he got every call after that.

9. Yodels

Yodels Contributing Member

We've been pointing this out all season.