1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

#1 Duke vs. #2 Texas @ MSG Dec. 10

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by RocketsFAN3035, Dec 8, 2005.

1. RocketsFAN3035

only because no one has started a thread about it. Currious what you all think will really happen? I'm not so sure since that Va. Tech game Sunday. It will be good game (I hope). I'll give my predictions before Sat.

2. wesnesked

wesnesked Contributing Member

Duke wins easily

85-67

Reddick scores 28

3. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

I haven't seen Duke play, yet, but UT should be able to play with anyone.

4. hoopgod13

hoopgod13 Contributing Member

game is actually being played in east rutherford at continental airlines arena

texas shall win

5. Hakeem06

Hakeem06 Member

the same duke team that nearly lost at home to va. tech??? i don't see any blowouts here.

and texas is going to wear some new SWEET black uni's for the game. i saw it on the austin news last nast, they looked terrific. i'll try to find a picture of them.

6. RocketsFAN3035

really? thanks for the correction.....wonder what the deal is with that. I would have thought that MSG would be the bigger venue and would want a #1 vs. #2 especially because it doesn't happen to much

7. wesnesked

wesnesked Contributing Member

Duke wins easily

85-67

Reddick scores 28

Sorry I was off by a couple, but you got the point ;)