1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

05/06 kobe v TMAC

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by YaoMing#1, Nov 13, 2005.

1. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

out of the Tracy and Kobe who do u think is having the better year so far? I think both are the top two candadites for MVP this year other than maybe Duncan.

kobe through 6 gms

ppg: 31.8
    apg: 5.0
    reb: 6.0
    fg%: .463
    3fg%: .000
    min: 41.0

Tracy through 2 gms

ppg: 29.0
    apg: 4.0
    reb: 7.5
    fg%: .468
    3fg%: .600
    min: 38.0

2. DaDa

DaDa Contributing Member

"3fg%: .000"

Heh.

3. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

the 3p% is crazy, but you still have to go with the guy has 6 games under his belt over the guy with 2.

4. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

It's surprising that Kobe only took 5 3ptrs this season so far.

Anyway, living in LA, I watch Kobe a lot. I used to think Kobe was a slightly better player than TMac. But after watching TMac play with the Rockets for more than a year, now I am convinced without a doubt that TMac is the better one. Talentwise, they are about the same. But TMac is a team player, Kobe is not. The only thing Kobe has over TMac is durability. TMac is more injury prone.

Kobe won't be MVP unless the Lakers can somehow manage at least a mid-40-win season, which is very unlikely.

5. reggietodd

reggietodd Contributing Member

ummm. I thought Yao was our MVP. Haven't you guys seen all the polls on clutchfans?

6. reggietodd

reggietodd Contributing Member

Phil Jackson has Kobe playing more like MJ and not settling for the 3 point shot. He only has attempted a few this year.