1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

COOL STUFF FOR SALE (Jordan Shoes/Lacoste Shirts) I figure jordan shoes are NBA so...

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by atxtypes, Aug 13, 2005.

Tags:
  1. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

I thought something was up with this thread.

But buyers beware. I'm not saying this guy's stuff is fake, but selling $72 shirts for $20 bucks a piece is very suspicious to begin with. Even if he could get a "deal" with real Lacoste shirts, I doubt he'd be able to sell that many at a time w/o getting caught.

Anways, like I posted above, I buy shirts like that 4 for $13 in Hong Kong. You can't even tell the difference. Fake Jordans are also all over the place in Asia, they come up with styles and colors that never existed.

Some people are interested in fake stuff and deals, but anyone that buys from this site is overpaying like crazy for cheap collar shirts with a Lacoste logo that will begin to fall off after the first wash. But just use some fabric glue like I did. ;)

2. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

Check out Ebay. I got 5 Lacoste for around 30-40 a piece. I'm sure the more you buy, the cheaper they are. I think he might have just bought a whole lot of them and then is packaging them.

3. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

I used to manage 3 Footaction stores, and had several Nike reps. as friends while working there. I can tell you with certainty that those Air Jordans are fakes...every last one. Some of them very poor copies at that.

Geeze....what a scam. Well, I guess some folks don't mind buying fakes.

Too bad.....I'd love to get my hands on some Air Jordan 11's.

4. Bullard4Life

Bullard4Life Member

Even the yellow ones?

5. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

I wouldn't buy anything from this site guys. The first warning sign should be the fact that he is selling Lacoste shirts, Jordan shoes, and POKEMON CARDS!!???

The Lacoste shirts can be bought for $3 a piece in Asia, I buy them all the time. :p I never thought of selling them here for $20-$30 a piece, but I think they'd catch on after the alligator starts coming off after the first wash.

As for the shoes, kinda funny how this guy has exclusive colors that NEVER came out. You can get fake Jordans like this in China for about $20 US a pair.

I'm just looking out for my loyal Rocket fans...Don't waste your money on this stuff.

6. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

ESPECIALLY the yellow ones. :)

7. candlegreen

candlegreen Contributing Member

I also found this site . I haven't tried it yet, mostly because there are no Rockets items available. However, it does seem like a good deal. Please be careful though since I haven't tested it yet to make sure that it's real.

8. Davidoff

Davidoff Contributing Member

HAHA look at the site now.. OWNED!

9. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Pft....Wierd! :eek:

10. lil-vic

lil-vic Member

damn i wanted a lacoste shirt if they were good prices.