1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I think Yao should get some tattoos. . . what do ya think he should get for one?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Mendel, Jul 28, 2005.

1. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

It was a joke. A tatoo like that would really piss off his masters back in Beijing.

2. Mendel

Mendel Contributing Member

lol, I'm pretty new to this forum but it seems like there are a couple folks who obviously don't have a sense of humor. . .

but *cheers* to the rest of the people who knows how to "maka funnies" *finishing my beer*

3. wizkid83

wizkid83 Contributing Member

Well it just didnt' make sense or sounded funny to me that's all, nothing to do with not having a sense of humor. Maybe it's because I have a slightly darker sense of humor.

American Psycho = funny, that joke != funny :D

4. RocketFire

RocketFire Member

forget tattoos. First he needs to get bald. :D

5. We're Back

We're Back Member

In response to all of the nonsensical Chinese charicter tatoos that have no meaning sported around bu so many in the NBA and everywhere else these days I think that Yao should get a tat that says "Earth, Wind and Cheeseburgers".

6. sackonhead

sackonhead Contributing Member

This has got to be the lamest thread I've seen in a long time...but I'm posting...

I hope Yao doesn't get one.

Tattoos have become the opposite of cool and "original." Everybody has one nowadays. It's cool to not have one!

If Yao gets some tats...they should be a pair of balls, a heart, and a pair of hands. Maybe that will remind him when he's playing. :eek:

7. solid

solid Contributing Member

And your name is Sackonhead!!! :eek: The irony overwhelms me and the visual image, well, yuk!

8. tchou

tchou Contributing Member

Tattoos are for the insecure and ineloquent, trying to over-compensate for their impotence.

9. CoPilot

CoPilot Member

I think they should lock this thread or just get rid of it COMPLEATLY

10. aznhowie20

aznhowie20 Member

someone photoshop some tats on yao.

11. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

[​IMG]

This image with the caption.. "The WatchTower"

Now there's some thought put into it. ;)

(btw- That's the Great Wall of China... probably what he'll hit in a couple years... the wall. :p )

12. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

He should have Vernon tatted on him!
    #11 is Vernon's number. Vernon's a champion. His spirit should live on forever in Rocket lore!

13. mhaow7

mhaow7 Member

if he wants to get one , i think he needs to make sure that his parents dont yell at him ..
    you guys get to know how Chinese parents are........
    maybe if he gets one like "Mommy and Daddy" in Chinese , then it will be ok .. LOL ..

btw. i strongly against the idea of Yao getting tattoos.......just because that's not Yao.. get to know him better than that ...

14. swilkins

swilkins Contributing Member

I don't think anyone would seriously think that Yao would get a tattoo.

I thought this thread was to see the funny tattoos he COULD get.