1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] The Special Two (Three Parts)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TheBear01, Jul 21, 2005.

Tags:
  1. TheBear01

TheBear01 Contributing Member

I just try to make a video about how Yao and T-mac came together, how they got chemistry and how they figured out their own in-out game during the first year. Allow me to say again, we are just damn lucky to have both playing for us :D

Since i am a poor dail-up, i really cannot upload a huge file, so i prefer three parts with reasonable sizes. If you guys like them, please re-up for others, thank you!!

There you go, enjoy!

Part I: http://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2GHW5C9BAT2JH0V0LJYHNQALH2
    Part II: http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2KLFEL5VDPS2R1P7Y9B5VNNWKV
    Part III: http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1FHOJ7ZIHP8GE1G9BIDI81CCUA

2. MrRolo

MrRolo Contributing Member

AMAZING video! just wow! Very nicely done! although I have seen all these plays before there's something about this video that makes them all seem new. fantastic song selection and very smart/efficient use of effects. Thanks for the vid(s)!

3. alexcapone

alexcapone Contributing Member

Damn that was really a good video. I know youre new to the board but I'd def like to see any other rox videos youve made. I was surprised to see some footage I'd never seen before like the one of mcgrady dunking in the high school gym. But yeah great job and thanks for posting it.

4. barryxzz

barryxzz Contributing Member

5. Mikeylu

Mikeylu Contributing Member

can ppl reup the video...i cant seem to get it..thx

6. macfan

macfan Contributing Member

Oh man, that was awesome. I have never seen a better editing job. THe mixture of plays and timing was perfect. It wasn't strictly just plays, it also showed the on-court relationship between Yao and Tracy

7. barryxzz

barryxzz Contributing Member

8. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

yea...for some reason I keep timing out on the third one...I cant even connect to yousendit for that one..

btw...whenI get the third part..Ill combine them into one so that folks have the option of getting it all at once or in parts

9. Mikeylu

Mikeylu Contributing Member

good movie...i will reup if ppl need it...and tell me how..

10. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

ok...I got the full thing combined, and am uploading to yousendit right now.

mikey,

go to http://www.yousendit.com and ignore all the boxes except for the one with the "browse" button next to it....click that and go to where you have the files at...then select the file and click "send it"

youdont have to fill out any of the other info(email address and such)..when it finishes, it will give you a link...copy and paste it into a reply.

and thanks for not being a leech....they suck ya know.. ;)

11. rusHour

rusHour Contributing Member

nice mix and nice song selection...btw what where those songs and where did u get alot of those clips? again nicely put together.

12. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

he got alot of them from mixmakers Im sure....alot of the ones from last season are from TheDude's caps (youcan tell in the lower-left hand corner)

btw...forgot to tell TheBear that it was very well done...especially liked the song in the second part(You found me), it goes along with the assists theme of that segment.

13. OverRRated

OverRRated Member

WOW...

I seriously got goosebumps right as I was watching those videos man...

GREAT F'IN JOB...

I am one of the Tundra Dancers and I would want to know If you would be interested in making a comedy montage video of our "Award Worthy" dances?

Let me know man if would be interested...

14. yakitori

yakitori Contributing Member

Wow very good job.

I dont know English songs much so can someone tell me who are artists and song names? Thanks a lot.

15. RocketFire

RocketFire Member

Thx R2k for putting it all together. I will be waiting for it. Thx for vid..

16. Bassfly

Bassfly Member

I've seen a good majority of the videos posted on this board, and I have to say that this one is definitely my favorite. Good work.

yakitori,

Howie Day - Collide
    Kelly Clarkson - you found me
    R Kelly - World's greatest

17. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

fricken unrool, great stuff

18. rvpals

rvpals Member

Great video with very good background music and timing. Quality was great too. Thanks for sharing, TheBear01. It is as good as the ClutchCity III LegendZ did.

Well, Yao & TMac are awesome to watch, especially when they are playing together.