1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

This country is going to hell

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by MFW2310, Jul 7, 2005.

Tags:
  1. MFW2310

MFW2310 Contributing Member

20 minutes ago I was at the store. As I was leaving, I was walking about 3 steps behind this black (I guess) 11 year old kid and his mother. He turned around and looked at me, slowed down. And as he was going out the door, he tried to slam the door hard in my face. 11 years old and already a scumbags. Scares me to think that this is America's future.

And what did the mother do? Well, she walked away as if nothing had happened. Does anybody discipline their kids any more? Yet if you tried to spank your kids, f*ckin' social services have a problem with that.

You know, all this bullying problems, school shootings, all of which happen much too common are all due to stupid parents too lazy to teach their kids about respect, and a moronic system that punishes those that do. While the problem is too deep to change overnight, it sure as hell helps to start with some COLD HARD DISCIPLINE.

PS. If I tried to pull this crap, my old man would have broken my legs with a stick.

2. wnes

wnes Contributing Member

Don't generalize, MFW2310. Did you do anything unpleasant to them?

3. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

Yup, it's sad that the kid was raised in a environment where violence is acceptable.

4. MFW2310

Well, I was leaving the store 3 steps behind them. I'll make sure not to do that again.

Note: It would have been a generalization if such petty thuggery hasn't happened all to common to too many people.

5. MartianMan

MartianMan Contributing Member

Did you talk to the mother?

6. MFW2310

Good point, I should have.

7. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

Well i guess there is more reasons to wonder why things like this are going on and rockstar is making games to make money off of it lol

http://www.gameinfowire.com/news.asp?nid=6295

But overall i really think that there is less and less discipline in the states as a general rule. Im middle eastern and we are beat if we were caught doing things wrong and i think i was raised just fine and i look back now in a way and thank my parents for being strict and raising me the way they did. Some cultures are stronger advocates of the beatings to discipline their kids. Unfortunatly in the US that is become a lost thing with all this social service crap that parents can no longer say or do anything. They have no control and just look at how kids are turning out.

8. DanHiggsBeard

DanHiggsBeard Member

Clearly race was an important factor in this incident.

9. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

Is that relevant?

10. RKMAN

RKMAN Member

well, u dont necessarily have to beat your kid to discipline them. it should be done discreetly, like taking away their favorite toy, and etc. i think thats a pretty naive generalization you just made there buddy. its like me saying all middle easterners are terrorists, which isnt justified. not all kids in the US are rich and spoiled.

11. drapg

drapg Member

I woulda kicked him in the butt.

12. MFW2310

He's an 11 year old! Can you imagine that I beat an 11 year old, in front of his mother? That would have made me look like a child and women abuser.

13. rockets-#1

rockets-#1 Contributing Member

Hahaha, what a funny ass, great idea. Don't bring Rockstar into this please. It's not their fault some people are morons and act in real life as they would in a game.

14. DanHiggsBeard

DanHiggsBeard Member

Well considering you're a passive-agressive racist that can't confront his mother in person and can only b**** about it on a messageboard, I'm guessing it's a good idea you didn't get physical because he likely would have put you in the hospital.

15. KaiSeR SoZe

KaiSeR SoZe Contributing Member

he probably would have kicked your ass

16. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

The US isn't the only country "going to hell." Check this out!

Needed: idiot's guide to sex
    Thu Jul 7, 2005 10:11 AM ET

BEIJING (Reuters) - Chinese are more ignorant about sex than any other subject, the official Xinhua news agency quoted a sex expert as saying Thursday.

"In the survey we conducted, not only youngsters but many grown-ups are sex idiots, which is really dangerous and woeful," Xinhua quoted Xu Tianming, president of the China Sexology Society, as telling a seminar.

"More Chinese are ignorant about sex than about other knowledge, even including those having received higher education and experts of other fields," he was quoted as saying.

Xu himself demonstrated a unique understanding of the subject, saying people could only enjoy a normal sex life until the age of 25.
    He added that meant teenagers should be allowed to socialize more freely with members of the opposite sex.

"Parents and society should allow them to have normal contacts with the opposite sex, such as dancing, and to read some books with certain sex descriptions," Xu said.

Attitudes about sex have relaxed since Communist China began market reforms in the late 1970s, opening the doors to teenage dating and also creating a huge increase in adultery and divorce.

http://today.reuters.com/news/newsA...Z_01_PEK224796_RTRIDST_0_ODD-CHINA-SEX-DC.XML

Damn, I haven't been enjoying sex for nearly 30 years and didn't even notice it! :eek:

17. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

Sorry not trying to generalize at all. I know all kids in the US arent like that i mean i was born and raised here and have many American friends that are not like that. Im just saying the old school way of discipline and how to handle things was so much better then it is today. It's like they have limited a parents ability to do things. Unforutnatly the things that are going on in school and stuff today i doubt taking away a toy from any kid is really going to teach them anything. And you don't necessarily have to beat them..you can ground them and be stern about it not just ground them then let them out 5 minutes later...

I guess i didn't clear it up when i was typing becuase i didn't want to write a whole essay but definently i do not think all american kids are this way..im just speaking about the few that are out there.

18. MFW2310

Uh hum. Look, I made a mistake mentioning his race. Quite frankly I don't know how that came out, as it wasn't my intention. But let's drop this stupid charade and focus on the issue at hand.

And btw, it sure didn't occur to you that I didn't confront his mother because I was angry and wasn't exactly thinking straight. Oh how I love that the race card comes into play in everything now.

Oh and btw, you are right, I didn't get physical with an 11 year old BECAUSE I was afraid he would have kicked my ass. Your logic is simply amazing.

19. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Not a very quick thinker are we MFW2310?

20. MFW2310

Good one Deckard... not that I have any clue what it does have to do with this topic.

Btw, the article quoted a person, expressing HIS OPINION. For a country that doesn't know anything about sex and where (allegedly), boys don't mingle with girls until 30, China sure has a LOT of people.

Even suppose the above was true, so what? Running out of things that you can pull out of your ass?