1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

that girl, standing by the bus-stop...what should i do???

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by 3814, May 12, 2005.

1. 3814

3814 Contributing Member

read about three lines above what you quoted.

i mean, i'll consider it, but honestly, not right now. i mean - this is real life from my perspective -- just trying to follow a story from your perspective and wanting a photo that could cause me lots of trouble. yeh, i could get a friend to take the photo, but i don't know how i'd explain it to a friend - i don't go telling my buddies everything that has happened in the mornings - as it's not really my character to be doing what i'm doing with the stalkerish activity. if i can get one sure shot picture... i will.

2. Isabel

Isabel Member

Good - don't get the picture just on our account. Don't let a bunch of people on a bbs pressure you into doing something that might not be wise right now. The bbs is a good place to talk about things that are too weird even for your buddies. But don't let us turn you into a stalker. Don't give in to the dark side. :)

3. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

in Hangout fade...in Hangout

;)

4. Samar

Samar Contributing Member

Failed, have you. To exile you will go.

It was a good try, but never quite reached the legendary status. Even if you get the picture now or even a week or two later, it will not be the same as if you had just taken it the first time (for those of us who have been on this since day one).

It might still be remembered as debates for being true or not like MacBeths threads are, or an example of how someone can keep having bad luck everytime he tries to get into contact with a girl. I have never seen so many things go wrong for one person when tryin to get in touch with a girl.

5. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

Would you date a p*rn star?

6. max14

max14 Member

Hey 3814, could you take a picture of the bus stop and post it here ?

It doesn't matter if nobody was there. I just want to have something to remember, you know, 100 years later I can look at the pic and tell my children and my grand children: a beautiful story happened here ........
    a guy named 3814..... clutch bbs.......

yeah.... So could you do that ? I think if you do that, even though you won't be a demi-God like you would've, you will still be a legend.

7. cheshire

cheshire Contributing Member

3814, thanks for the enjoyable thread.

Don't feel pressured about the photo- we all have imagination.

If I ever get myself in such a situation- I'll take photos first and offer a ride second :D

8. DavidS

DavidS Contributing Member

9. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

What kind of nonsense is this? :D

3814, for the sake of your own bbs immortality, let the bbs pressure you into rash and insane things to get that photo. You've already delved into insanity on this escapade. Why only go half way? Sine you are already there, you should make the most of it! Just because Isabel comes in here and starts talking with sense and reason and a little bit of responsibility is no reason to listen to her. In fact it is probably reason to not listen.;)

This is a bbs. Reasoned, well thought out posts like hers have no place in a near-legendary thread like this!

10. Gummi Clutch

Gummi Clutch Contributing Member

Plan B
    Get a friend to go in the Coffee Shop and take the picture.

11. xcharged

xcharged Member

this isn't a story from the Bang Bus site is it?

12. Silk

Silk Member

plan OCP

Wait for this weekend when OCP will be in Vancouver for a Indian Basketball tournament, and we'll have one of the guys take a picture.

but we're starting to think its a BS story about jessica now, because as soon as we come up with a solution for a picture, suddenly she no longer comes to the bus stop.

3814 if your not lying tell us the name of the coffee shop. no one will suspect a bunch of indians of anything... lol. there will be no mention of you mike or jessica. im sure there are name tags there.

the picture will be discreet as they'll use a camera phone. so you have no reason to worry. if your willing ill even shoot my email so that you dont have to worry about too many people knowing the name of the shop.

DONT BE A STALKER

come to www.OCPstalks4U.com

13. thegary

thegary Contributing Member

or mail order :p

14. VesceySux

VesceySux Contributing Member

I will not be satisfied until 3814 gets thrown in jail for us. A restraining order, although not as good, will also work. Make us proud.

15. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

OK, first, 2 Mexicans (or "hispanics") in Vancouver. Now Indians? BS on this story. :mad:

16. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

You should dress up like Vader and show her your johnson.

17. Silk

Silk Member

go to www.indopaksports.com

results for that tourney are in.

if you go into results it will show the record for how Houston OCP faired.

notice it is called the vancouver tournament.

18. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

Hopefully your truck never breaks down and you need some other form of transportation.

Next time, rent a Ferrari for a day, find an MTV cap and tell them that they got "b****ed" the canadian version of "punked".

19. 3814

3814 Contributing Member

that's funny, i was thinkin of somethin like that - goin up to her in the coffee shop and tellin her she got punked for the last week (meaning i'd get her on camera)...but yeh...i don't know how to actually put that all together.

i will take a picture of the bus-stop for those interested - and a buddy of mine said he'd go by the coffee shop tomorrow evening and take a picture with his camera phone. so hopefully that'll satisfy all you salvage beasts of the BBS. :)

20. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

maybe, maybe no

:)