1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

GOO SUNS!

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by SunsRocketsfan, May 8, 2005.

Tags:
  1. whag00

whag00 Contributing Member

1310 AM here in Dallas is ripping Dirk for "being to busy yelling at his teammates to hit a shot in OT."

2. Ownage

Ownage Member

Nash Amare = Stockton Malone. Nash, Amare, play the best 2 man game in the nba. Nash is just amazing .Good to see Marion step up 2. Same Amare got fouled out, he played quite well.. Joe J should be back for the spurs. What a series. Mad off vs Mad D. Battle of the 2 styles. I say the suns will get through to play Miami.

3. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

Dirk has a goofy offensive game. He shoots a lot of stuff off-balance.

Man, if Dallas had traded Dirk for Shaq and kept Nash.... watch out!

4. apostolic3

apostolic3 Member

A huge key with the Spurs will be Tony Parker. I think he will do well because the Suns are such a soft defensive team that Parker will find his rhythm and make them pay. The Sonics rough and dirty defensive game plan made Parker shrink after the first 2 games. The Suns won't do that and I think the Spurs will be favored. But their lack of mental toughness and killer instinct along with poor FT shooting could kill them.

5. Gatorfan76

Gatorfan76 Contributing Member

I think Pheonix has a pretty good chance to get to the finals, especially now that Tim Duncan has a slight sprain in his good ankle.

If they face Detroit in the Finals though they will lose...

6. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

exactly, he was trying to get the contact for the fouls. He never had the intention to score.

7. apostolic3

apostolic3 Member

If you really hate the Mavs, go and listen to the Ticket, 1310AM online for about 15 minutes. DELICIOUS!!! They are second guessing Cuban, Avery, Nelson, etc and are breaking down every weakness the team has. Finley is basically chopped liver. It's curious they are going fairly easy on Avery Johnson in the 20 minutes I've listened to. They blame Nellie for sticking around too long and throwing Avery into the fire way late.

8. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

I can't wait to hear the idiot Randy Galloway and his b**** partner Chuck Cooperstein on 103.3 have to say on Monday. This has to be a high for us Rockets fans.

Thank goodness Phoenix came through. Nash is truly the MVP of this league.

9. apostolic3

apostolic3 Member

They are even saying that probably no Maverick belongs on their all-playoff roster. The first team is T-Mac, Nash, Stoudemire, plus two of either Yao, Marion or Dirk.

Now they are trashing Marquis Daniels for having a low bball IQ. They can't run a PnR "to save our life" and could stop the T-Mac/Yao PnR. They blasted the idea of Dirk being a top 5 player (i.e, he should not be 1st team all-NBA). Dirk is being described as "not a superstar" but a "star we feel good about". This is tooooo goooood!!!

10. Uprising

You kidding me?!

They are saying all that about the Rockets and Dirk?! ?!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :D

I just tuned in, it's ads right now.

11. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

I was very concerned when the Suns were down by 16 in the 2nd half and especially when Amare fouled out. But damn can Steve Nash play!!

Thank God they put these assclowns out! I have said here countless times how much I despise Josh Howard (one of the dirtiest players I have ever seen) and Jason Terry (a punk, plain and simple) but seeing the way that Dirk Nowitzki plays makes him my #1 hated Maverick, maybe even #1 hated player in the league. I have never seen one player constantly throw his arms out and then whine like such a b**** when he didn't get a call to bail his ass out. Add to the fact that he was screaming at people on his team, some who actually kept his lameass team in the game (Terry) and then to see him put a donut (0-fer) in the overtime is something to cause me to LMAO. This guy is not a leader, a joke, and simply doesn't have what it takes to be a champion.

12. Uprising

You kidding me?!

They are saying all that about the Rockets and Dirk?! ?!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :D

I just tuned in.

13. MLittle577

MLittle577 Contributing Member

Cuban got pissed off when a reporter asked him about Nash.

"You know, who cares? I'm just glad that it was someone that did this to us instead of an ******* that I don't. I've said it a million times and I'll say it again. If I had to do it all over again, I'd do exactly the same thing (free agent situation)"

14. Uprising

LAMO. Dallas Radio complaining about Richardson being nothing more than a flopper. OKAY!

This coming from the #1 flopping team in the league.

15. lovethisgametoo

Anyone know a popular Mavs forum, please? I cannot wait to read "trade Dirk and throw in Finley" posts......

Thanks.

16. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

that's like saying: "you know what, if my own dumbassness helped start my own demise, then i'm all for it! as long as it was me that helped it happen!"

17. Uprising

Is there any place to watch the post game interviews online?

18. Uprising

HAHAHAHAAHA!

The radio in Dallas is now saying GET RID OF BRADLEY! :D :D :D

Somebody forgot to tell ESPN the mavs lost. They are showing ads for ABC for game 7 on Sunday.

#278 Uprising, May 21, 2005
    Last edited: May 21, 2005
  19. liujun0768

liujun0768 Member

hxxp://www.dallas-mavs.com/forums/
    hxxp://www.mavtalk.com/
    :D

20. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

i'm with you on howard and dirk, especially diggler, but what is wrong with terry? other than the fact he lit us up like a christmas tree. he seems like he's been relatively cool all playoffs.

and obviously dallas radio is going into the "we just lost so lets ridiculously overreact" mode that our bbs went through, but it's still hilarious.