1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

who hates sprint?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Tyree, May 20, 2005.

Tags:
  1. wakkoman

wakkoman Contributing Member

I don't know if Sprint does this anymore, but they've thrown me so many benefits.

I've been with them for years and I would call threatening to cancel because I found a better deal etc. They made my bill cheaper, threw in some other features, gave me $300 credit....I've also got numerous free phones just for saying I want to cancel

I pay 30-40 less than I would for any family that would sign up for the plan I'm on

2. JeeberD

JeeberD Contributing Member

Been using Sprint PCS for about three years now and have had no significant problems... :)

3. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I'm telling my brother, who manages the Sprint Store in Katy, on all of you!!! :D

4. Dnjndmrc5

Dnjndmrc5 Member

Sprint hates me! I owe them $380+ since 2002, then I switched to T-mobile and now I am with verizon.

5. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

best post of the thread.

I've had sprint since I first got a cell phone. No real complaints.

6. houstoncart

houstoncart Member

7. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

t-mobile for me. I've used Sprint, Cingular and Nextel. Nothing compares to the customer service of t-mobile. They've given me 5 replacement phones in the past 5 months. Usually if I drop it too many times, it gets scuffed up. I call them up, and say the receiver isnt working properly, they send one in the mail the next day.

8. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

i saw that post, houstoncart..:cool:

9. Silk

Silk Member

TRAC-FONE ROCKS!!!

10. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

11. vj23k

vj23k Contributing Member

Wow, I'm surprised to see so many satisifed Sprint customers. From my experience, Sprint is absolute trash. Not just in my area, but in and around Houston also...I guess not.

I currently have ATT Wireless, which works decently well. I'll probably switch to Cingular to get a new phone when my contract runs out.

12. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

Have to agree with RMT, Pimp, ruby, and shockingly....Texx.

Have had Sprint for 5 years or so....no problems to speak of.

We went thru 4 other companies that couldnt/wouldnt do for us...Sprint has never failed to addres our concerns when they arise...normally with phones crapping out..once or twice with software issues.

Maybe Im just lucky....but I normally have no problems with companies /services others hate...Sprint, TW, KNWS(relatively so)

I have never had a problem with TW's cable or highspeed internet.
    Spint has been the best cell company we have had, and we have tried all of them except TMobile.
    and KNWS is actually viewable on my TVs...wish it was better for the purposes of capturing the Rox games...but at least it isnt completely unwatchable like others have reported.

I guess Im just lucky. ;)

13. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

Credit problems, eh?:p

Anyways, I have tried them all, but T-Mobile is by far the best. They have the best and latest phones in the market. Their signal is always strong and the sound quality is excellent all the time. With Sprint, on the other hand, I had tons of dropped calls with multiple phones. My brothers currently own Sprint phones and have their service, and they always complain about dropped calls, and they live right here in Houston.

Besides having some of the worst phones on the market (and charging you lots of money for it:rolleyes: ), and their long azz contracts, their service is pretty terrible.

I used to love PrimeCo back in the day, then was switched to AT&T, who had decent service/signal quality, but then switched to Sprint, and finally have been with T-Mobile for 2+ years now, and nothing honestly compares. They are excellent.