1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anybody going to Fox Sports Grill for Game 7?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by R0ckets03, May 7, 2005.

1. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Me and my brother are trying to figure out where to watch the game. Any suggestions?

2. glad_ken

glad_ken Contributing Member

I was at fox sports grill for game 2 and had a blast!!! Clutch and the rockets power dancers were there and they were giving out t-shirts and hats. I may go there for the game. Get there early if you want a seat....

3. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

Hmm....

I might go...how early is early? For a seat.

4. RocketFire

RocketFire Member

i would love to go, but i think i should stay home. Rockets are 3-0 when i stay home.

5. glad_ken

glad_ken Contributing Member

I was there 30 minutes before the game started and stood the whole time... There may have been tables in the dining areas though. I am referring to around the bar.

6. Miguel

Miguel Contributing Member

I'd say live, but I'm actually thinking about FSGrill since Adam Wexler and the 610 crew will be there... I want to be one of the annoying people screaming like mad on the radio after the game. :)

7. OverRRated

OverRRated Member

TUNDRA will be in the house at the Fox Sports Grill...

The last game we went to the floor was shaking...

then again, It could've been us causing that...

Go TUNDRA!!!