1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Toyota Tailgater Watch Party - Moses Malone

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by yaomania, Apr 21, 2005.

1. yaomania

yaomania Contributing Member

I know I posted in the other viewing party thread about this, and normally I wouldn't open up a new thread about this, except for the news which I put in bold below. I wanted to make sure everyone saw this:

The Rockets are in the playoffs and they need everyone’s support. The Official Toyota Tailgater Watch Party will take place at Fox Sports Grill for every road game. The fun starts this Saturday at 4:30, as the Rockets look to take game one from the Mavericks. You don’t want to miss these Viewing parties! Not only will the Power Dancers and GForce be there, not only will Clutch and Cynthia Cooper be there, but Moses Malone will be making a special appearance also. If that isn't enough to convince you to stop by, then maybe the great food and Budweiser specials will do the trick. Check out Rockets.com for details. See you there!

GO ROCKETS!

Where: Fox Sports Grill
    5175 Westheimer Rd (in Galleria 3)

When: ALL ROAD GAMES
    Game 1
    Saturday 4:30.

2. OverRRated

OverRRated Member

How can you forget the TUNDRA Dancers?