1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is Opening Day on COX (tv) in CS?

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Uprising, Apr 4, 2005.

1. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

So, let me get this straight, noone is getting the game that is considered in the regional coverage area which covers all of the major cities in Texas other than Houston. Someone is a supreme stupid a-hole and I want to kick the living crap out of them for being the dumbest a-hole alive. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Edit: I guess it's just the Dallas area. I seem to recall we got screwed like this last year as well. Damn.

I put a curse on the Astros for this debacle since I have no idea who is responsible. CURSE OF THE SURFBINO!

Definition of CURSE OF THE SURFBINO: Astros will lose every opening day game that we, the Dallas viewers, get screwed out of.

#21 Surfguy, Apr 5, 2005
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2005
  2. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

This pisses me off.

My roomate was around to cheer me up and keep me happy though. Thank goodness for her.

Anyways....SCREW YOU COX!

I was sooooo excited! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

3. Uprising

Too add insult to injury, I am blacked out so I can't buy it online! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

4. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

Well thanks to Cox not showing the first game, I've decided to skip class so that I can have my own mini opening day with today's televised game.

5. lnghrn4life

lnghrn4life Member

Yeah, i think i will skip class too

6. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I bugged out from work a little early to catch the game from the 4th inning on so here I am.

7. Uprising

:D I too am celebrating the new season.

Got some beer, chips and salsa.

I was lucky, my class ended at 4:05.

8. l3igballer23

l3igballer23 Contributing Member

Does Austin get Astros games on FSN? Or is it Rangers?