1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[video] Rockets @ Sonics 03/08/05

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets2K, Mar 9, 2005.

Tags:
  1. mirror_image

mirror_image Contributing Member

2. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

Well don't download it again. You probably just need to install the xvid codec: http://www.koepi.org/XviD-1.0.3-20122004.exe

3. franchise23

franchise23 Contributing Member

4. qian

qian Contributing Member

I finished the downloading within 10 minutes and am playing the vedio right now. Thanks a lot, R2k.

One strange thing is that the first 5 or 10 seconds of the file shows the ads for a chinese movie downloading website www.ydy.com. Wonder whether that helped the super fast downloading speed for me (up to 1G/s)

5. Glyyde

Glyyde Member

I think they use that as a tracker.....

correct me if I am wrong

6. li_chen18

li_chen18 Contributing Member

Thanks a ton, R2K.

7. RocketsFAN3035

this will probablly be a stupid question, but I right click and click save as, but the file goes right to a media player file.......anyway I can make it go to Winamp instead??

8. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

its complicated to explain........but suffice to say that the super fast speed on the initial game release is due to a server on this side of the pacific..not due to ydy's server.

the highlight video doesnt have that....you were referring to the full game file

Deadlybulb...right back atcha...check your mail

Uprising...

the file is probably ok....dont waste your time re-dowloading it...get with me and we will figger out whats wrong..email or IM...either way is fine...check my profile at smeggys for the IM name if you want to do it that way.

9. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

right click on the file....choose "Open With..."

then in the list of programs that you can choose from...choose winamp...then makle sure the checkbox is checked that says..."Always use this program to open files of this type" (or something like that)

10. hnjjz

hnjjz Member

11. YallMean

YallMean Member

For all of those who have download speed problem with bit torrent, check if you have microsoft service pack 2. If so, you might have eventID4226 problem, such that your TCPIP connections is limited to 10 by Microtheft, in disguise of security patch, which is really to prevent you from using P2P software.

There solution is here

http://www.lvllord.de

12. KaiSeR SoZe

KaiSeR SoZe Contributing Member

WMV??!! LMAO! XviD, the way its meant to be!

13. YallMean

YallMean Member

Now if you installed windows update in the last three days like I did, you may run out of luck here.

http://www.lvllord.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=363

14. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Thanks for the reply 2K. I got it to work. It must have gotten corrupt or something during the download. I re downloaded it and it is working fine. :cool:

15. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

R2K, any chance of the Mavs 2nd half torrent being up soon?

Thanks again for the Soncis highlights. :)

16. jkckwong

jkckwong Member

R2K:

A million thanks for the files. Go Rox.

17. jkckwong

jkckwong Member

I got the same problem as m_cable and have now solved it using your suggestion. Thanks.

18. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Thanks a lot R2K, eventhough I saw the game already, I always wanted to save the special games and watch it again. Hey fellow posters, is there anyway we can show some appreciation for R2K by chipping in to get him a present, I know what R2K is doing for this board takes a lot of work and time.
    Thanks man!:)

19. mishii

mishii Contributing Member

That's definitely a good idea. I really appreciate R2K's work, since I am out of the country right now and can only see the Rockets via his hard work. Any ideas? I would be willing to chip in via Paypal.

Oh and here's a reup for the highlights.

http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0VQ1OVQYEFCIH2T3JRD6765LYU

Thanks once again R2K!!!

20. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

guys...really...not necessary...just doing my part to make this the best sports board around.
    I figger that if everyone can see the games...they will be more empowered to make accurate statements in discussing the team's play.
    Besides...if I lived out of town...I sure as hell would appreciate someone doing the same for me..I dont know what I would do if I couldnt watch the Rockets play.

I will say tho.....if we have more bandwdth issues with the server that I keep these at...I might ask that any offers of "tips" go towards that...without that server...this wouldnt be possible.

but that isnt a concern at the moment.