1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[610] - Mo Taylors Comments after Practice

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stack24, Feb 8, 2005.

1. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Did I say it's coming out of my pocket, MoTOF? It's coming out of my Rockets pocket. Could of been used on some worthy FAs.

Once again, what a waste of money.

2. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

What are you mad about?

3. Kayman

Kayman Contributing Member

well, I know the Sonics like him...

MoT + first rounder for Potapenko + Reggie Evans will be a fair deal in this day and age...

4. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Give the guy a break. His comments were not in the same arena as Miles'. Has he been a cancer? Not that any of us know.

Mo is ok (just o-v-e-r-paid). I wouldn't be shocked if he had productive time with the Rox this season.

5. Kyrodis

Kyrodis Contributing Member

I wonder how many of those who have on this board. :)

6. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

Im not making it into a bad thing, or saying his comments are a cancer. More the fact that Mo is starting to see that his honeymoon with the Rockets is slowly over and he is being phased out.

He's handeling it pretty decent. I just thought the money comment was funny.

7. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

Actually, this sounds like he is towing the company line, to me. He could be issuing trade demands, b****ing about being on IR, etc., and it would even further lessen his trade value.

8. Samar

Samar Contributing Member

Hell yeah he is a waste of money, but i do agree with you on the point about him having some untapped talent. For some reason, I beleive he is going to be a good 6th or 7th man for some team.

9. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

you are kidding right
    the way he threw SF under the bus
    when the trade went down

MoT is the same MoT we got from the clippers
    Remember him at the clippers . . .

Rocket River

10. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

Remember the clippers at that time was the NBDL of the league lol....everyone got drafted got good and played hard and were rewarded by huge contracts by other teams lol...only recently are they keeping anyone

:D

11. bejezuz

bejezuz Contributing Member

That's exactly what I was thinking. He knows what's up, one way or another.

I don't know. It sounds to me like he's gone. Otherwise, we'd still be hearing about his "injuries" and how he can't wait to get back on the court.

12. PhiSlammaJamma

"If I can't practice, I can't practice. It is as simple as that. It ain't about that at all. It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about practice. We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're talking about practice. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about practice. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game last it's my last but we're talking about practice man."

13. franchise23

franchise23 Contributing Member

i am just glad he isnt complaining about not getting off the IL or wanting a trade. The way the team is playing right now, they dont need any distractions.

14. Fegwu

Fegwu Contributing Member

Ha ha

That rant never gets old as far as I am concerned. Gosh I love Iverson. :)

15. reptilexcq

reptilexcq Member

Houston should trade Mo w/ teams that are struggling right now...like the Timberwolves.

I'll take Eddie Griffin over Mo anyday. Houston needs some more athleticism.

16. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

like others have said he as yet to b**** when in his situation ALOT of people would. i'm glad that he's not hurting whatever trade value he still has. mo's a pretty good guy unfortunately he's just not worth his contract and he's not really a good fit on this team.

17. munco

munco Member

A lot of you guys look at every comment that Rockets players make and try to blow it up into something it's not. There was absolutely nothing wrong with what Mo said and it was a fair statement. He's been very diplomatic about things if anything. He seems like a good guy.

Then there are still people calling for him to rebound better. I don't know how much the guy is going to improve at this point. He is what he is.

18. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

I 've always like the guy, and I never felt he was a hog, and if his shot was going down he could run the board for a while. After watching and listening to him, I feel there's way too much conjecture about his attitude. Too me he's just saying what is so. He doesn't fit this version of the team, he's not gonna be a whiner, and yeah he has a hell of a deal. Guess what life's not fair. So we get barry for a zero, hey we got the deal this time. Mo is gonna go, but only when it "serves the team", and I think I know what he menas, you have chemistry now and the panic mode of so short a time ago is gone. Management can bide their time till the late winter facts say who wants to re-tool and who wants to push forward. Trade time !

19. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Hell, I'll take Tierre Brown for Mo Taylor. The only trade's for Mo that would happen are a bad contract for bad contract.

I'm sorry to say but Mo Taylor will not be traded, he'll be cut. :(

20. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

The wolves would laugh in you're face. they maybe struggling, but there not Dumb!