1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tooth Fairy rates ???

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Samurai Jack, Jan 4, 2005.

1. HayesStreet

HayesStreet Member

I give my daughter $5 for each tooth.

2. KaiSeR SoZe

KaiSeR SoZe Contributing Member

A Silver Dollar is cool! I would rather have had a Silver Dollar than a regular $1 bill

I wouldn't have spent it and would have kept it as treasure or something

3. weakfromtoday

weakfromtoday Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I only got a dollar per tooth. A few times my parents (tooth fairy) forgot, in which case I might get 2 dollars the next night for it.

Good point Falcons Talon, at $5 a tooth I might have been checking out Toys R Us inventory and thinking of ways to rip those suckers out.

4. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

i hope you're not talking about the tooth fairy from Darkness Falls...man, she doesn't give you money. she takes your life!

[​IMG]

5. JVoss

JVoss Member

We always gave our kids a quarter for every year old they were. Just some random thing we came up with that worked for us. Even though both kids are old enough to know there is no tooth fairy we still do it. It's still nice to wake up with money under your pillow.

We always put the tooth in a sandwhich bag and replace it with the money in another sandwhich bag. We write their name and the date on the baggie and they've always been kept in my dresser. We have every tooth they lost except one that my son lost at school on the playground.

6. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

My dad would give me an my brother a hot wheels car.

7. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

You guys got money for your teeth? Man i was jipped during my childhood.

8. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

Same here. Stupid foreign, non-whitebread parents. Err... maybe that's a discussion for another thread.

9. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

$5??!! Good God, I wish I was a kid now and a kid in that family! That probably means a brand new sports car when I turn 16!!:D