1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Texas - Texas A&M

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by boomboom, Nov 22, 2004.

1. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

I personally don't have ties to either school so I hope that this turns out to be an entertaining game. It's nice to see A&M on the rise again...it sorta sucks when one half of this rivalry is good and the other is not. Let's get ready to rumble...

2. meggoleggo

meggoleggo Contributing Member

Bring it on, mother b!tches! :D

3. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

WHOA!!! After reading most of your posts, I had concluded that you were pretty quiet and reserve...but not any more!!!:D

This is what I like to see...maroon v. burnt orange!!! Get it on!!!!:D

4. meggoleggo

meggoleggo Contributing Member

Usually, I do try to be reserved.... But it's the Longhorn in me that makes me do it.

5. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

you know...

6. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

I absolutely love saying that. It is one of my fondest curse words. I remember hearing it in Bad Boys when they go into the convenience store and the dude behind the counter whips out the pistol. I had a friend that was Indian and would constantly call us a cocking son of a dick. The accent and total destruction of a conventional curse makes it extremely humorous.

7. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

shut your cockpouch, b**** meat!

8. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

Delightfully tacky, yet unrefined

9. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Back to the lab again yo. :(

10. slcrocket

slcrocket Contributing Member

I gotta hope that Texas loses just because I don't want them to leapfrog Cal. I just think that Cal is a far more impressive team this year.
    I'm really hoping that Boise State can somehow move their way into the top 6, because that will REALLY screw over the BCS system.

11. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Oklahoma will somehow win this game.

12. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

Sad but true and funny as hell. :D

13. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

Cal is a product of hype. Who have they beaten that was any good? Arizona State is the only team that would qualify, and that was at Cal. The Pac-10 is a weak conference that's having a down year overall.

I just hope that UT gains enough in the polls to pass them with an impressive W over A&M. UT already holds the edge in the computer rankings, and strength of schedule will just get better beating a top-25 program.

14. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Let's go Aggies! WHOOOOOOOP!

15. 4chuckie

4chuckie Member

In order to screw the BCS I hope Texas loses. Just think if both Utah and either Boise State or Louisville make teh top 6 in teh ranking and both go into the BCS!

Hellllo Playoffs!

PS - Honestly I hope Texas wins just so Mack Brown can firmly be in place next season!

16. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

No smack talking...
    Texas 35
    A&M 17

17. s land balla

s land balla Contributing Member

The University - 35
    a&m - 13

18. RocketFan007

RocketFan007 Contributing Member

I have a feeling that Texas is going to come out and absolutely lay the wood to A&M and show no mercy, it's there only hope of jumping ahead of Cal.

19. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

maybe you know this already but if boise gets in then cal is out whether UT leapfrogs them or not b/c utah and boise get the two at large bids.

on the one hand, UT has played poorly against ku and looked really bad against osu for a half. aggy could easily beat us if we play like that. on the other hand, aggy teams that hung with/beat ou have come into DKR the last two times and been pummeled so we should beat them. plus, mack seems to own aggy the way stoops owns mack so you have to figure we'll win this. there should be no way aggy beats us in Austin. it'll make for a really long ride home if they do.

if we win out, we've done everything we can to make a bcs bowl and then we just have to let the chips fall where they may. only we could get sandwiched between the top 4 and top 6 automatic qualifiers and not make a bcs bowl with a 10-1 record with the loss to the #2 team. of course, if we pass Cal and they get sandwiched out, then it's perfectly fair.:)

20. Elliott03

Elliott03 Member

A&M- 42
    Texas- 28

Benson will have a good game but radio throws 3 ints

gig em aggs