1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Actually i have to admit that i miss steve so much!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rocketfan.china, Nov 17, 2004.

Tags:
  1. PXZ

PXZ Member

negative IQ???

2. Houston22

Houston22 Member

...though, I don't have good opinion about Yao eather. He should be playing at PF at first - like Duncan.

3. Houston22

Houston22 Member

4. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Have you seen any of the Orlando games this year? I have seen three of them(actually 2 and one only during the the commercials of a Rockets game.) so I am no expert. But I heard Kenny Smith and the other TNT analysts talking about how Steve's shot selection this year was a huge improvement. They were saying that by allowing Steve to run rather than from a half court set he was able to take full advantage of his skills, and that where he has the same number of shots this year, they are actually good quality shots, as opposed to other years.

5. Miggidy Markell

And you are talking about Steve's IQ. Yao would get torched when playing at the 4. Also, you don't have to feel sorry for Grant Hill.... He is averaging over 20 points, 50%fg, 15.6fg attempts along side Francis who both run the break well.

Watching this play makes me wonder what we really would have been like if we traded the Yao pick for Odom etc.

6. KALIKULI

KALIKULI Contributing Member

Not a chance.Nop!Sorry!TMac and Yao is the future. So leave it just the way it is.

7. PXZ

PXZ Member

Remeber Rudy was really liking Stoudamire at that point. So we could have Cato-Stoundamire-Odom-Cat-SF, well, nice gream though.

8. themocitydon

themocitydon Member

i agree. the people that post in these threads are a effin joke. "blame franchise for this." blame franchise for that." now the orlando magic are blaming steve francis for all their wins. :rolleyes: you know what the saying goes, "you dont know what good you have until its gone."