1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A&M @ Baylor?!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by AstroRocket, Oct 30, 2004.

Tags:
  1. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

Just saw the score. Can anybody tell me how the hell Baylor won this game? That is just f'n unbelievable!

2. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

Also, this puts my Sonners in horrible position next week. We absolutely have to win now. Thanks a lot Baylor. :mad: ;)

3. BrianKagy

BrianKagy Contributing Member

Huh? A&M never loses to Baylor. It's impossible. Especially because the Aggies never, ever, ever turn the ball over anymore.

What are you talking about?

4. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

So, did any of you guys actually see this game? Was it even on TV? No one's showing highlights and I'm really curious as to what happened. This has been a wild day for college football, with us going down to the wire with OSU (those bastards), Michigan and MSU going to overtime, and NC upsetting Miami (ha ha!), but this one was totally unexpected to me.

I haven't really seen tamu play this year yet and I was wondering how good they really are. Now, I have no idea.

5. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

i couldn't find the game on any channel here in austin but maybe i forgot a channel to check.

i couldn't believe it was close but once i saw a&m go up 20-13 i figured that was the beginning of the end. but holy crap they got to OT and went for 2. awesome.

NO ONE loses to baylor. how the hell could the aggies manage to lose? hopefully a bounty of highlights will be forthcoming on gameday final.

6. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

I listened to most of the game...sounds like Baylor capitalized when they were given good field position. I think they got a blocked punt, one interception, and one long kick return, which all lead to short-drive touchdowns.

7. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

It's Frantastic!!!

8. halfbreed

halfbreed Contributing Member

I hate the Sooners, but this helps them out in a way. Even if they lose to A&M, if my longhorns beat A&M, it'll be OU and UT tied with only 1 loss. Now if A&M wins, then the sooners would be in trouble.

The one time UT wants/needs A&M to win, they lose to freaking Baylor.

9. halfbreed

halfbreed Contributing Member

In the above post i meant to say if A&M wins both, then the Sooners are in trouble

10. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

*Catches breath*

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Wasn't that Baylors third friggin' win in the Big 12?

Gig 'em. :rolleyes:

11. Glish21

Glish21 Member

i go to a&m how the hell do u lose to baylor. absolutely pathetic. no chance we are even within 50 of oklahoma now and we'll lose to tech and the again to ut. end up 6-5 what the f

12. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

Game went to overtime, with A&M having the first go in overtime. They scored, kicked the extra point. Baylor took their turn, and scored. Then they decided to go for it and converted the two point conversion.

13. Glish21

Glish21 Member

i am so drunk but still again i say how in the hell do u lose to baylor. fing baylor.whatever damn.... this blows ass

14. Elliott03

Elliott03 Member

Wow that hurts! Baylor came to play we didnt congrats! OU next week looks like a joke, but Baylor just beat us

15. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Wow, they freaking lost to Baylor??? Good lord. I was really looking forward to that OU game next week. They might lose by 70 again.

16. RocketManJosh

RocketManJosh Contributing Member

Listened to the game and it was absolutely pathetic.

4 Turnovers by A&M (1 INT by Reggie, his 1st this year). Those turnovers along with a blocked punt by Baylor gave them ample opportunity. The Defense was on the field time and time again.

With the Aggies up by 7 late in the game, Courtney Lewis coughed it up on a first down run into Baylor territory. They immediately drove down the field and tied the game. The rest was history.

Has to be the worst loss I've seen out of A&M in a long long time ... Last year's 77-0 loss included. That was much less embarassing than losing to Baylor.

17. Molotov Cocktail

Molotov Cocktail Contributing Member

I listened to the whole game and it was hideously disgusting. But credit to Baylor, they came to play and caught the Aggies looking ahead. That said.......HOW THE F%&K DO YOU LOSE TO BAYLOR??? :mad:

Sheesh. If you're going to flush your season down the toilet, at least lose to somebody decent like OU or Texas, not frickin Baylor. Good Lord.

End of rant. Carry on.

18. Astro101

Astro101 Member

Holy crap. What a wild night, rushing onto the field and everything. It was so awesome, I just want the season to end right now on a high note.

19. Rocket G

Rocket G Contributing Member

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

SIC EM BEARSSSSSS!

F YOU AGGIESSSSSS!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Yes, I am a Baylor Alumni, so the rest of you can kiss my ass while I talk trash & celebrate!

We NEVER get to do this anymore!

Beating the arrogant, hated Aggies makes it so much sweeter!
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

20. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

This sucks. I had pretty much already declared this season a success since the expectations for A&M have already been shattered. Even if the Aggies lost their last three games to OU, Tech, and Texas I still would have said this season was a great success. However, this puts a HUGE damper on things.

Now I wonder if the OU game is even going to be nationally-televised. They probably won't even show it on the east coast. :(