1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How many 4th Qtr Comeback's does Carr have in his career?

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by mogrod, Oct 26, 2004.

1. mogrod

mogrod Contributing Member

Well, you know the question already based on my title. I know that the commentators during the Texans games have mentioned it a few times this season, but I just don't remember and I can't find anything on the net. Does somebody else know or remember?

Thanks

2. PhiSlammaJamma

I dunno, that is one of the harder stats to find in my opinion, but I can tell you one thing, McNair has a ton of them over his career.

3. KaiSeR SoZe

KaiSeR SoZe Contributing Member

4. codell

codell Contributing Member

Alot of his attempted combacks weren't successful.

However, I think that he has the highest 4th Quarter QB rating in the league over the last 2 years.

5. halfbreed

halfbreed Contributing Member

He has at least 2 4th quart comebacks that we lost in overtime that i can think of (MINN'04 and NE'03). Those wouldn't be included I don't think

6. meh

meh Contributing Member

Based on just watching Texans games over the past years, that seemingly has more to do with opposing defenses going prevent coverage in the 4th than anything else.

Of course, this year, Carr has begun to play well for entire games, which is a very good sign. 4th quarter comebacks doesn't say anything other than the fact that your team can't be all that good. I mean, how many "comebacks" have the Patriots had? If you're good, you go into the 4th quarter with leads.

7. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

ummm..the patriots have won a good number of games with 4th quarter comebacks in their streak. elway's broncos did. montana's 49ers did.

some QBs perform well when the pressure is on...when they're up against it and have to score.