1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Thank God for public Internet Access!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by AntiSonic, Feb 14, 2000.

1. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

Hi guys! My parents idtched our ISP the day of the Laker game, so I've been without Clutch City for weeks! [​IMG]

As I'm sure most smokers will sympathize, Cold Turkey sucks. The withdrawals from being separated from my Rockets fix are horrible... But I must say one thing...

Thank God for the library!!!

Here's hoping my folks can get us back online pronto. I really miss you guys! [​IMG]

Later.

------------------
    "I just whooped $haq's ass."
    -Barkley 3:16

2. Johnny Rocket

Johnny Rocket Contributing Member

Two suggestions: www.freei.net and www.netzero.com At the cost of always looking at adds they give you free internet access. Welcome back we missed your insite.
    And one other thing Happy 1 year aniversary as a member of the BBS [​IMG] [​IMG]

------------------
    ~John~
    FIRE DAN!!!
    JohnyRocket's Fan Site

[This message has been edited by Johny Rocket (edited February 14, 2000).]