1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Satan's followers HATE Jews & Israel

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by K9Texan, May 10, 2024.

1. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There is a type of person who cant deal with uncertanty and ambiguity and if they dont have clear simple answers to life's questions will latch on to ideas.

I dont see him as hateful or angry. I see him as someone depsperately trying to keep ahead of their own anxiety by having answers to any question, even if those answers are pollyannish, reductive, or even outright fantasies.

Some people need to have all the answers, even if all those answers are not particularly true answers.

If you're sure of everything, right or wrong, you never have to be anxious about questions and mysteries that you don't understand. No mystery or ambuguity equals no anxiety.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splitting_(psychology)

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

My take is this
    People who are good or evil have souls
    @Ubiquitin
    @jo mama
    @Salvy
    @ROXRAN

but woke people don’t , they are like ghouls after the fallout and got exposed to radiation for too long they turn into mindless zombies

@K9Texan
    Do worms or roaches go to heaven or hell?
    No
    God or Satan don’t need pests in their homes

so when one woke person goes away it doesn’t count for anything

3. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

When you're ****ing your mom, do you kiss her with that mouth?

jo mama likes this.
  4. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

LOL! spoken like a true trump-style "christian"!

yall are hilarious.

as far as the sniveling, my allergies have been acting up today so you got me there, but what exactly was i lying about?

5. jo mama

i dont think he is doing anything with him mom. but he clearly is someone who is into trans p*rn. look at all the stuff he posts here!

he is like all those anti-gay evangelical pastors who end up getting caught doing gay stuff. the bigger the homophobe/transphobe, the more likely that theyre actually gay/trans-curious.

6. jo mama

@K9Texan . tell your mom i said "hi" and also that she should have dinner ready for me next time i come over. i dont have time to sit there all evening waiting for her to feed me while she goes on and on about what a disappointment you are. she needs that s*** hot and ready to go when i come over. meatloaf, mashed potatoes and she better not put the brown gravy in a bowl like last time. i want the brown gravy in one of those nice antique gravy boats...a saucière. not the pewter one either. real porcelain.

Xopher likes this.
  7. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

Spoken like a true Biden-Pedophile.

8. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

As I said, you're a sniveling little c*nt and you know it and now your twat hurts because I called you out for it.

9. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

How very Christian of you

10. jo mama

well as everyone knows, nothing soothes a sore c*nt like your moms meatloaf so tell her to have it ready for me when i stop by tonight!

11. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This thread is exactly as good now as it ever could be and perhaps already surpassed the expectations I had for it.

Colt45 likes this.