1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

One for the Draya, two for the Jalen

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by sirjesse, May 5, 2024.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Dude, you have been aggressively asshol-ish lately - calling people names - I may very well be stupid - but I am pretty accomplished in my life/career and it would be shocking if I were indeed stupid....currently still in a C-suite position for at least 30 years now......but hey....maybe I am just stupid lucky.

You should be careful about name calling - people might get truly offended - which would mean you couldn't come to all the fun meet ups for fear of getting into a squabble with those you offended.

Just chillax bro - Jalen will be whatever he will be - you could be right, you could be wrong - you don't have to follow every thread and make it about Jalen, and argue with everyone.....TRUST ME - that is a bad look........I know.

Now, pop a cold beverage, and stop name calling - and enjoy being a fan. And if you are on the spectrum and can't help yourself, my apologies.....that is a tough road to hoe.

The board will thank you.

DD

Hemingway and Scarface281 like this.
  2. DaDakota

3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Damn a C-suite? I must apologize as i didn't recognize your game.

4. fchowd0311

no wonder why you are prone to misinformation easily. Until a credible source like TMZ(junk food news but their reporting for athletes and celebrities is accurate) confirms, it isn't confirmed.

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

It should not matter to you because he knows what he is gonna pay and that is the important thing.

Would not surprise me if he had ignored every lesson that taught him how to use protection.

6. fchowd0311

Ya it's something I don't respect. It shows a carelessness in understanding the gravity of bringing a life into the world.

But how about not doing gossip of unconfirmed claims on Internet forums?

daywalker02 likes this.
  7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Well, one is the gossiping part, the other one is for real because that would effect how much money he keeps and does not have to be paying up.

I first had that feeling that he was not intelligent when he thought an NFT was going to win him the Dunk contest........

At this point he is just a misguided young teenager, nobody is going to teach him, he has to wisen up.

Secure the bag while he can because he is one major injury away from hampering his athleticism, and when that athleticism is waning, I doubt he will be the same player anyway.

#107 daywalker02, May 10, 2024
    Last edited: May 10, 2024
  8. fchowd0311

All I know is two are confirmed by tmz

9. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Jalen Green is a lean mean humpin machine.

10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Some wordplay.

coachbadlee likes this.
  11. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Know what I mean?
    Ok, I'll stop.

12. Ancient Moabite

Yeah one track minds tend to trip over themselves for personal reasons

Go look up the etymology of ''Weird'' and then realize you need to leave the sports forum and get your erudition weight up

Have you ever played basketball on any level? And if so were you game planned for?

If so, then you should talk basketball seriously
    But I get it, you are a concerned fanatic and here just to talk about pseudo none

intellectual bball entertainment (scripted/hollywood)

That's what I mean by when I say one track minds on here rinse n repeating BS cliche because they are under a Rockefeller Board of Education trance

Do better and get your wisdom (intelligence) up, or dont.... Its your dulocracy free will

13. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

The hypocrisy is consistently and always stunning. This is a person who is calling other posters p*****s over wanting KPJ off the team. And then he backs into a corner and touts his own life. Accomplishments has some sort of monument.

He is seriously top three trashiest worst people on the forum

Rocketeer and fchowd0311 like this.
  14. DaDakota

You totally missed the mea culpa - trust me I know portion, but not surprising, from a hater like you.

I have made many mistakes on here over nearly 30 years - people could learn a lot from not following my mistakes, but whatever, ignorance is bliss.

FChow has become a joke, - a guy who turns every thread into Green is a GOD thread - makes excuses after excuses for Jalen being average at best.

Just trying to give the man some perspective from a guy who did the same about VSpan etc......it ain't a good look.

As for you Francis - I don't even know who you are or why you are such a DDingleberry, probably someone that just has a grudge...get over it...life is too short, go outside, enjoy the day, not sure why I matter so much to you, put me on ignore for your own mental health.

And please post the link to me calling people names for not wanting KPJ on the team - ....k...thanks.

BTW - would still take KPJ on the team his talent is going to be had for a very cheap contract. Asset management 101.

DD

15. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Hmmmm…. 2 min search you starting to go off the rails for Kai Jones. You like **** posting and players with BPD obviously.

Here is you inventing “p***y up”

https://bbs.clutchfans.net/threads/kai-jones-is-available.321111/page-11

and since it was me that you called a *****, just give me a little time and I will find it. Im on my pool float drinking till 2.

Do I find Fchow to be off the rails? No. I think he defends a player that he likes in a much more well spoken manner than someone like yourself or Bobby the great just ******** on the player with no backup.

16. DaDakota

You lied - just as I thought.

I said "You can't p***y UP" that isn't calling someone a p***y, that is saying you can't be scared, man the reach to try to make someone look bad by people like you is staggering....

DD

17. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

$20cashapp to the person who can find the post from DD where he said not wanting KPJ makes me a p***y. It’s there in the droves.

18. DaDakota

And you can pay me the $20 cause it ain't there.

DD