1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ official ] Trump for president 2024

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Roc Paint, Nov 27, 2020.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Too much? What is wrong with hoping that a horrible ******* of a man keels over and dies for the good of the world?

Seems like that is what a good number of folks would be happy with....

Hell religion is all about threatening HELL after death........why is it bad to want someone dead?

Trump for the dirt nap 2024

DD

2. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Jeez... the folks at fox news are chuckling over trump's bribe for campaign funds...

ROCKSS likes this.
  3. FrontRunner

FrontRunner Member

They're only chuckling because he asked for so much. A more reasonable ask, aka bribe, and they would be praising Trump and slamming Biden in the same breath.

astros123, Xopher and ROCKSS like this.
  4. astros123

astros123 Member

5. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Agree.

Trump needs that money to pay for his lawyers and for his numerous private jet trips to gallivant from NY to Mar a Lago where he can raise more money for himself from more rich donors ready to to pay for a little quid pro quo. He also needs it to pay for his private jet to gallivant around the country to predominantly white towns selling Trump Bibles, flags, tacky hats and shirts, shoes and crap those rally folks cover themselves in, while spewing 100's of more lies to a cult in clown costumes. Me Me Me Me Me. Give me your money. I want to live like a King. All donations to the party are mine. My daughter-in-law will make sure that happens.

astros123 likes this.
  6. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Man Baby Dementia Don in 2020 had covid all figured out...

This is how the POTUS rose to the challenge of the moment? America needed leadership and all that Trump could deliver was a poorly thought out, self serving PR campaign.

BTW covid did not go away. We are still seeing on average 1500 deaths per week. This is equivalent to an exceptionally bad flu.

Why are 1500 Americans still dying from COVID every week?

CDC: 4,900 – 51,000 deaths annually between 2010 and 2023.

7. NewRoxFan

LOL... as if she ever was, and as if she would want it. But... this frees haley to continue to separate herself from him. Hopefully she finds her integrity and voice...

Astrodome likes this.
  8. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

I don't like her politics, but she is very smart. Trump will never let someone smarter than him be VP.

9. Salvy

Salvy Member

10. NewRoxFan

LOL... he stiffed them previously so they made him pay up front...

astros123 and No Worries like this.
  11. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Lara will give him all the money he needs. She funnels most of it straight to him anyway.

12. NewRoxFan

Hard to not keep prosecuting trump when he keeps committing felonies...

No Worries and astros123 like this.
  13. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

If only it wasn't so hard to get it through naive and brainwashed people's heads that Trump will commit felonies as long as he has a pulse. He is incapable of controlling himself like law abiding citizens do, and incapable of speaking the truth or admitting mistakes like normal human beings.

astros123 likes this.
  14. astros123

astros123 Member

Imagine being proud and thinking it's normal to Uber and spend your entire day to see a politician lol. You fkin losers are in a cult with nothing better to do. Wasting your entire Saturday to see a politician. Effin losers

15. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

He usually goes to some predominantly white town where there might be more surrounding townsfolk who would enjoy joining up for a bit of immigrant and racial hate chat, a bit of queer bashing, and a ton of conspiracy theories, lies, and cult chat. If those folks can't find much better to do than listen to a grown man whine and moan about what a victim he is, tell them how smart and courageous he is, and sell them a few tacky Trump souvenirs, they lead sad lives, but mix in well with the crowd.

FrontRunner and astros123 like this.
  16. Salvy

Salvy Member

That's what ya'll lunatics never understood, Biden is a politician... The Clinton's are politicians, the Bush's are politicians.... Trump was never a politician, he was a popular business man and a small celebrity. Young Trump was a democrat and has always been liberal, even til this day. Those people would never spend an entire day and money to see a politician. They are there because MAGA is a movement to save this country from the crazy woke and corrupt politicians.

17. Salvy

Salvy Member

No one believes the "he is racist" lies anymore.... Its time to move on or make up new lies...

18. astros123

astros123 Member

Like I said you're a fkin loser and nothing more. You ain't saving this country from ****. You're in a cult

19. Salvy

Salvy Member

Just remember, you did this... You made Trump this popular.....

20. astros123

astros123 Member

Hahahahaa yeah the guy who claimed 4x the attendance size of his inauguration is claiming 80k and of course you dipshits believe whatever he tells you

Fkin losers is the only thing you MAGAs are