1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Oct 7, 2023.

1. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

Israel doesn't control where Hamas places their troops. Hamas can choose to have well defined military bases apart from the civilian population if they choose to do so. They do not. They hide among the civilian population, using their neighbors as human shields. If you have a problem with the number of innocent people killed by the IDF (as anyone should), you should blame Hamas for putting them in harm's way. Israel cannot and must not be deterred from attacking Hamas simply by Hamas hiding among civilians.

AkeemTheDreem86 and ROXRAN like this.
  2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

@AroundTheWorld
    @K9Texan
    @Commodore
    @Salvy

None of these kids will ever make to the nba
    and wnba
    Unless the woke transgenders these kids when their uncles get ran over by an Israeli tank and they get adopted by woke whiteys

3. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Hezbollah got emboldened by Biden.

tinman likes this.
  4. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

5. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

6. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Give them Britney griner
    @Os Trigonum
    @jo mama
    @ROXRAN
    Then Hamas can have a wnba team

wait, they don’t like women in sports just like the woke people do when they put those dudes as girls
    @Commodore
    @No Worries

Salvy likes this.
  7. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

You can't be this ****ing stupid. The administration has prevented offensive weapons. Defensive weapons are still being provided to Israel.

astros123 likes this.
  8. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

9. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

I'm getting really annoyed of people posting chart numbers according to Hamas - no offense to debs - I get it thousands of civilians have been killed because of Hamas utilizing civilian structure and cover - but to pretend a specific number is the truth and a truth specifically according to Hamas is full of excrement.

It's an extremely difficult extraction effort but well worth it- I don't like civilian death but it's still resounding to hear one of them say they "love death the way Israelis love life"

We need to go into Rafah and expunge the cancer that is Hamas , these gazans need a complete reeducation process and government that doesn't teach to love death and to love hating Jews / -

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  10. astros123

astros123 Member

Its really sad when you consider @AroundTheWorld is a rich business exec. He's not some braindead boomer like @tinman . He should know better but all he does is post disinformation

11. ROXRAN

Completely spot on

12. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

So what was Israel's plan to remove civilians from Rafah? I have absolutely no issue with going after Hamas, but what about the 1.5 million civilians who are not Hamas?

astros123 likes this.
  13. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I do blame Hamas for putting them in harm's way. I also will never approve bombing thousands of innocent children and civilians to kill some sick evil terrorists. It's barbaric and horrific on both sides at this point.

astros123 and Xopher like this.
  14. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

You literally had a YouTube video (of false info btw) posted by DD and you proclaimed you didn’t “know this stuff before”

you shouldn’t be talking at all

Xopher likes this.
  15. ROXRAN

You have no idea if I was joking plus guess what that had nothing to do with Hamas , come on now lol

16. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

Hamas needs to be destroyed. However, Israel should have had a plan to remove the 1.5 million Palestinians from Rafah who are not Hamas. Yeah you may have some.way far left people who support Hamas, but the vast majority on the left do not support Hamas, but support the Palestinians

17. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

Yes, there should have been a massive sealift operation (as I said months ago) to get whatever Palestinians were not in on the war against Israel out of there. Not to mention, Egypt should have been letting people out through the southern border as well. Just search them as they pass through to make sure they aren't carrying weapons. There shouldn't be anyone left in the warzone except the IDF and Hamas. That isn't really up to Israel though. It isn't like they want there to be civilians in the way. if it was up to them, all the Hamas people would be in a neat little area they could attack with zero civilian casualties. Unfortunately, that isn't the way Hamas chose to play this.

ROXRAN, AroundTheWorld and astros123 like this.
  18. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

Israel is the recognized country. They should have planned for this
    Even as someone on the left I understand Hamas are terrorists. Israel is not. They should be better than the terrorists

19. astros123

astros123 Member

Its been 3 months and the Israelis havnt produced a single evacuation plan for 1.4 million folks in the city. Don't forget most of the folks in rafah are refugees who fled the north cuz the IDF told them to

20. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member