1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ official ] Trump for president 2024

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Roc Paint, Nov 27, 2020.

1. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

You are aware that corporations and individuals make political donations, correct? And you are aware that political decisions are made which can benefit donors, correct? That's not a bribe. That's politics -- dirty as it is. Special interests (donors) have massive say in the American political system. Do you think this is unique to Trump? LOL. Trump is actually far more independent than other politicians because of his wealth and ability to self finance, if he so chose.

A bribe is when Burisma pays the Biden family millions, puts Hunter Biden on its board, and then Hunter doesn't ever show up or render energy policy advice. That's a bribe, my friend.

2. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Burisma money went to Joe Biden’s pocket or his campaign?

astros123 likes this.
  3. El_Conquistador

Supporting Member

1) 10% for the Big Guy -- are you just now learning of this code language that the Bidens used?

2) Money that goes to your son effectively goes to you... because when you die, the money transfers to the beneficiary... cash is fungible... and Biden looks like his number might be called soon -- looks OLD and fragile and is losing his memory.

(this is way too easy)

4. astros123

astros123 Member

LOL 10% for the big guy has never been proven ever. There's ZERO evidence that joe biden has ever made a single dollar from a foreign country. House Republicans have spent 2 years looking through every bank document and there has been ZERO EVIDENCE found that biden ever got anything.

I keep asking you this but you never respond. You keep talking about hunter biden working for burisma but somehow never seem to care ivanka trump making millions from China while working at the WH.

"Way too easy"
    lmao. You dipshits worship a guy who sells out his soul for a dollar. Trump flip flopped his entire view on tiktok after being bribed

"Way too easy" it's just hilarious how braindead you are. Youre not intelligent in any capacity

ROCKSS, DaDakota and No Worries like this.
  5. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

I love these little winks to fans of your schtick like me. Keep up the good work, this place is better with you around.

6. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

• Burisma paid Hunter Biden.
    • Burisma wanted Hunter to get Vice President Joe Biden to back off the Ukrainian prosecutor that Burima had already bribed.
    • Joe Biden successfully lead an international effort to get that Ukrainian prosecutor fired.
    • Burisma likely felt that hiring Hunter Biden was not efficacious.
    • There is zero evidence that Burisma bribed Joe Biden.

ROCKSS and astros123 like this.
  7. astros123

astros123 Member

Burisma money was never sent to the campaign nor bidens pocket. Hunter biden never worked at the WH nor had any relationship with the WH.

Ivanka trump was making hundreds of millions of dollars while working at the WH with a security clearance and none of these turds care @El_Conquistador

8. El_Conquistador

Supporting Member

You are circling the drain in an emotional whirlpool of desperation. Wildly flailing about and failing to string intelligent thoughts together logically.

I am in the top half of the top 1% globally in intelligence (at minimum -- the true rank is likely higher) -- it has been tested and verified.

Now Biden is withholding critical military aid to Israel -- Trump was impeached for the mere threat of withholding aid to Ukraine. Apparently Israel didn't bribe Biden enough(?). That money flow to Ukraine is steady and solid -- too many millions have been "invested" by Ukrainian interests into the Biden family pocket. Sad that this corruption is the reason $200 billion of our tax dollars have gone to a war that is being lost. What a waste.

9. astros123

astros123 Member

You're a slimy scumbag who asslicks whatever position your cult leader tells you to do. The idea that you being intelligent is the funniest concept in the world. Trump withheld aid to Ukraine because ukraine refused to investigate Joe biden aka his opponent.

Biden withheld aid cuz he's forced in accordance to the Leahy law. The law mandates that if the state Department finds any sort of human rights violation they must pause aid. That's literally what the law states

Every time you think you have some point you embarrass yourself to show everyone you're a low iq dipshit. Go back to worshiping trump you pathetic human

10. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

He is withholding OFFENSIVE military aid. You're a ****ing clown. Trump withheld all aid because he wanted dirt on a political adversary. Biden is withholding offensive weapons from a country who wants to attack a densely populated area which contains 1.5 million people. I think you need you need to refrain from Facebook quizzes telling you how smart you are.

11. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

12. NewRoxFan

13. astros123

astros123 Member

Of course it's bribery. The article literally says the oil&gas executives are writing up executive orders that they expect trump to sign on day 1 in exchange for $$$$

Nd the MAGAT scumbags @Salvy @K9Texan try gas lighting people how their canidate is anti corrupt. Biggest effin con in human history

ROCKSS likes this.
  14. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Trump is all about himself. Me me me me me!
    What can you do for me? Let's make a deal. How about a pardon if you help me spread propaganda and lies, and help me steal the election if necessary? I need help from a few conniving criminals.

Even though the US is extracting more oil and gas than ever, reaching almost 13m barrels of crude oil a day – more than double the production levels a decade ago Trump needs money in his filthy pockets and he's going for that quid pro quo to seek it from the oil billionaires.

Christina Polizzi of Climate Power told the Guardian that Trump was “putting the future of the planet up for sale”.

“He is in the pocket of big oil – he gave them $25bn in tax breaks in his first term – and now it’s clear he is willing to do whatever big oil wants in a potential second term.”

The former president’s exchange with fossil fuel giants also engaged the concern of groups monitoring the influence of money in politics. Jordan Libowitz of Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics (Crew), a non-partisan government watchdog, said the conversation, as reported by the Post, “certainly looks a lot like quid pro quo”.

Libowitz said the encounter was “about as blatant as I’ve ever seen. Politicians often give a nudge and a wink, they don’t say raise a billion dollars for me and I’ll get rid of the regulations that you want.”

He added that Crew’s legal team were looking into whether this rises to the high legal standard of bribery.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/may/09/trump-oil-ceo-donation

I honestly believe Trump would do the same with foreign policy, and Putin and Kim Jong Un are drooling at the chance to make a deal. Trump is a threat to National Security. He is nothing but a self-serving con.

ROCKSS, FrontRunner and astros123 like this.
  15. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Trump is a crook anyone voting for him is a stooge.

DD

Rashmon, ROCKSS, Andre0087 and 2 others like this.
  16. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Trump has president did already help out Kim Jong Un. He stoped US SK war games and threatened multiple times to take US troops out if SK. He got nothing in return from Kim Jong Un and NK continued to conduct missile tests while Trump was president.

For Putin he has already repeated as president he would consider taking the US out of NATO and that the US wouldn’t automatically defend NAtO countries from attack as required by Article 5.

Xopher and ROCKSS like this.
  17. CCorn

CCorn Member

4D Checkers

18. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Trump acts like he can help some starving oil billionaires from Biden, yet the truth is they are profiting up the ying yang with Biden

Screenshot_20240510-100250.png

19. edwardc

edwardc Member

20. NewRoxFan