1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ official ] Trump for president 2024

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Roc Paint, Nov 27, 2020.

1. astros123

astros123 Member

That's not my point. Trump is running on the most anti black agenda in history. He's literally wanting to remove civil right protections for black folks and wants to give cops unlimited power to beat minorities.

His policies will literally bring back segregation in republican states and nobody in the black culture atmosphere cares. They're more obsessed with fake rap beefs

Nd then the MAGAT dipshits @Salvy prove my point how brainwashed they've become

ROCKSS, T_Man and No Worries like this.
  2. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That in itself should steer away a lot of black voters I would think. Can you imagine guys like Chauvin and the cops who beat blacks to death or abuse them without cause getting a green light to do it with full immunity? That's scary.

ROCKSS likes this.
  3. astros123

astros123 Member

NOBODY in the black community has any idea what the hell trump wants to do if he wins. He's on record saying he wants to remove fair housing protections and other protections minorities have with dealing with discrimination. He wants to remove employer discrimination clauses.

And then the low life MAGAT dipshits have audacity to claim what changed and why folks hate him @Salvy .

#4523 astros123, May 8, 2024
    Last edited: May 8, 2024
  4. FrontRunner

FrontRunner Member

I think you might want to edit this post...

5. Salvy

Salvy Member

No one believes your conspiracy theories, people didn't just forget life before Biden.....

6. astros123

astros123 Member

Conspiracy theory??? Trump has publicly said he'll get rid of the DOJ police brutality department and he will shield all police officers from any sort of trouble. This isn't some conspiracy you dipshit

Again I support law enforcement and we should pay them better. At the same time giving them full immunity and removing them from any punishment is effin INSANE.

You dipshits @Salvy claim talking about trumps agenda is a conspiracy but somehow the made up election conspiracies are all facts.

I'm sorry but I'll never stop calling you MAGATs dipshits cuz you repeatedly expose yourself as exactly that. A dipshit

7. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Why would you say that? You make it sound like all blacks are stupid. You don't think there are people in the black community who are smart enough to know what kind of justice Trump cheers for, and what type comments he's made in the past, or about the future with him in charge of his enforcers of justice?

8. Salvy

Salvy Member

But allowing criminals to do whatever the hell they want and then releasing them without bail isn't insane? You have a problem with Trump protecting law enforcement but you don't have a problem with Biden protecting criminals.... We need to protect our police.... We need law and order in this country. Its clear you don't care about secure borders, you don't care about criminals, you don't care about illegal immigrants killing Americans and you don't care about terrorists pouring in to this country on the daily but Trump backing up and protecting our police officers is where you draw the line... The insanity is through the roof.

9. Buck Turgidson

The only communities Trump cares about are the Trump Family and Megadonor communities

astros123 likes this.
  10. astros123

astros123 Member

Obviously I didn't mean everyone. Sorry I should've edited that. I was being over the top.

My entire point is that the kendrick/drake rap beef is something every household in America is made aware of and gets millions of views while the leading canidate for the gop wants to reintroduce segregation and nobody has any clue

deb4rockets likes this.
  11. astros123

astros123 Member

Protecting law enforcement means you give them full immunity? Are you this stupid? I'm a firm believer of law enforcement and as I said they should be paid more and be given more law enforcement.

That doesn't mean you remove all protections against the bad apples. 95% of cops are good law abiding citizens but there's a group of small apples that are corrupt which should be exposed.

Cops don't need full immunity. If you do something against your job description regardless of your profession you should be held accountable.

deb4rockets likes this.
  12. Salvy

Salvy Member

Poor people are just as bright as white people...

13. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

What terrorist? Trump won't do ****. He had his chance....didn't do ****.

14. Salvy

Salvy Member

You just got out woked lol and immediately bent the knee....
    Criminals don't need full immunity either, no police officer should be allowed to be above the law and this is why we have a legal system... This is why we have police cameras. We need more cops with better training and frequent CE. But first we need to elect a president that is for law and order.

15. astros123

astros123 Member

I love how these @Salvy MAGATs claim the left doesn't care about immigration but their cult hero was the one who buried the most anti immigration bill in modern history.

Congress agreed upon the most harshest immigration bill in modern history. It would've effectively closed the border but their cult hero railied against the bill cuz he wanted to run on the issue

16. astros123

astros123 Member

Are you braindead stupid. What trump is proposing is removing all those safe guards. He wants to make it impossible for folks to sue the police department for misconduct and he wants to get rid of cameras.

It's just amazing how the braindead MAGA don't even realize what their cult hero is proposing

17. Salvy

Salvy Member

Are you stupid? camera's will never get removed moving forward and yes cops need protection..... Liberal cities are pretty much not allowing for police to do their jobs properly because they are protecting the criminals. How the hell do you function not understanding how society works. Seriously WTF, lets say Trump loses the election... Then what? Magically Biden decides liberal woke cities should cut crime and protections will be implemented for police officers to be able to do their jobs properly? If it wasn't done in 3 years and a half why would it be done in 4 more? How much crime is enough? How many children or Laken Riley's have to die before liberals start to implement law and order? You are crazy...

18. astros123

astros123 Member

Joe biden has funded police departments more than any other admin in history. Biden is the only president in history to give every city a blank check to do whatever they want. He gave 350 billion dollars to individual cities to hire more police.

Crime is down nearly in every city in America. Crime is close to 2019 levels. You morons live in this braindead conspiracy that crime is exploding or criminals are running free

You can be tough on crime while also having basic safe guards protecting society from bad cops. Just admit that you're a clueless dipshit

19. Salvy

Salvy Member

Biden Blasted After Claiming Crime Rate Has Fallen To 50-Year-Low

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/biden-blasted-after-claiming-crime-rate-has-fallen-50-year-low

20. astros123

astros123 Member

The data collecting website gets their data directly from the police departments using public information. https://www.ahdatalytics.com/dashboards/ytd-murder-comparison/

All you keep doing is proving my point you're a brainwashed moron. You have zero evidence that crime is blowing up or surging. There's no evidence to back your claim

FranchiseBlade likes this.