1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

So, where's everyone at with Jalen going into next year?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Plowman, Apr 5, 2024.

1. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Wild takes man.

Imagine thinking that posting baby announcements photos is a lack of leadership. My lord thats wild.

Calling it a lack of class because its a different style or vibe that you appreciate is also wild and screams bias, dare i say discriminate.

Reminds me of allen iverson being labeled a thug because of tattoos. Just because you don't understand something, doesn't mean it lacks class.

Imagine being a proud father being labeled as anything other than leadership. Especially amongst the nba with rampant baby momma drama.

Props to the kid for stepping up and being proud to be a father. Shows maturity and a proud sense of responsibility.

Coming from the guy who routinely defended on of the grossest nba domestic violence cases we seen, speaks more about his lack of character and class.

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Hey, you do you man - I think it reeks of a guy who would rather be famous than great at basketball.

DD

leebigez likes this.
  3. BigMaloe

By posting an announcement photo?

There is no fame to gain here.

BMoney likes this.
  4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Maybe he does not understand everything but Draya as the chosen 1st mother of your kid......

She is very likely bringing a lot more Reality Stripper TV Drama to his life than Tranquility, I can almost guarantee you that.....

Not to say that everytime he will be reminded of having a kid with a woman who could be his mother and already has a 22 year old son.
    Same age.

I actually wished him well with his private life after the Dry hump video leaks....but oh well.

#824 daywalker02, May 1, 2024
    Last edited: May 1, 2024
  5. Believe It!

Believe It! Member

From the dude that's still clamoring for freaking Porter's "leadership"....

Bahahahaha!

Priceless

duluth111222 likes this.
  6. HI Mana

HI Mana Member

I'm sure that a 24-year old Kobe Bryant sexually assaulting a 19-year old hotel worker the night before he had unapproved knee surgery, while his wife was home with their 6-month old first child, screamed out leadership and having his priorities in line with being the best he could be.

I'm also guessing that Kobe put a lot more time and effort into being a rapper than Green put into this baby shower photoshoot.

Either the guy is actually putting the work in and Houston sees it during the preseason and mini-camp, or he isn't and he doesn't deserve an extension. It's not going to be because of posting on social media.

BigMaloe and fchowd0311 like this.
  7. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

DD seems to be following a little bit of a Trump arc as far as mental degeneration.

8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Lol downgrading Kobe is not the way, yeah, he made some huge mistakes.......

Put down your crack pipes and joints with the KB comparisons ......RIP.

But he was still playing consistent ball while he was making those mistakes, that is the major difference......their games cannot be more night and day.

Bean and Tmac were the best 22-23 year old players at that time in that whole NBA.

Kobe was coddled in LA and that got to his head a little........the feud with Diesel.

#828 daywalker02, May 1, 2024
  9. BigMaloe

Karl malone just "made mistakes" also huh. He was still out there playing consistent lmao

10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Lol, I also did not say that was comparable.

Kirby was in the midst of title runs and Jalen Green is just a highly intelligent teenager who knocked up a 40 year old starlet or not even starlet. :D

Quote Jalen Green: 'I did not even think we would have had a chance at the Play In......'

This dude was just happy camper to be in the Play In Conversation.

11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Great player who is a felon versus stupid teenager who is only borderline All Star knocked up 40 yr old Ex stripper

Felony vs a questionable life choice decision

We started out with little kids stuff, but you stans were the ones coming with the heavy artillery.

#831 daywalker02, May 1, 2024
  12. BigMaloe

Damn, you really quoted me twice to make yourself look worse 2 times.

The conversation was about personal life stuff, yet here you picking the wrong moral and ethical side of the argument because it kinda fits your on court narrative.

cbass likes this.
  13. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

You are really that dumb or what, I said he was a great player and of course every basketball conversation even those that includes off court life includes basketball skills and careers.

But I guess some people on here are just seeking to sow chaos among posters because a stupid teenager likes to get it with a grandma.

And DD said questionable leader and who even talks about ethics?

Has nothing to do with ethics when Green's kid is 20 and Draya is 60 but I guess you consider that normal.

It is not what young people do, even millionaires.

You are the dense ones calling the moral police on Bryant and Karla Malone who have nothing to do with this thread.......you are just running out of stupid comparisons to hang onto.....

#833 daywalker02, May 1, 2024
  14. BigMaloe

Jalens charecter, leadership, ans basketball commitment, is being questioned because of a photo he took with his baby mom.

Somehow, no one questioned those attributes when kobe and malone were raping people.

15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

You are really that dumb, of course they were questioned and people were crying to send them to jail.

There was a public trial in Colorado (or wherever).

You just lived under a rock.

The league swept that under the rug and Kobe went on to win chips.....

Your society is just divided.

#835 daywalker02, May 1, 2024
  16. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Hey Kobe was a rapist, you won't get me standing up for him.

Nor Karl pedo Malone !

DD

17. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

Personally I would trade Green and Jabari if it were me. Jabari needs plays and sets run for him and Green only plays well when it's in an AAU type of environment.

18. BigMaloe

Did people question his leadership and dedication to being great because of it?

19. BigMaloe

Now circle back to the begining of the topic and how it relates to Jalen posting a picture announcing hes becoming a dad and how it means he is chasing fame and shows lack of leadership and class.

20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Nothing to circle back to ......he is not a finished player....

Just as I have criticized him for flashing dollar bills and flaunting wealth in front of poor people.

He is a walking PR disaster......he is just not a punk and felon like KPJ but on many levels he is pretty dumb to me and I hope you guys do not stoop to his level.

• He has to realize that Draya is pretty controversial......and it is not a good look to pose next to her half naked.
    • I congratulate him on the baby but if he has a baby with a prostitute or stripper, would you not be concerned? I dunno about you people then.
    • The moral aspect is that he does not have enough guidance outside the court, because Ime Udoka cannot manage his stuff off the court.
    • This could have been easily avoided IMO. A minor but red flag for me.

#840 daywalker02, May 1, 2024