1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ official ] Trump for president 2024

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Roc Paint, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Buck Turgidson

"there are many like it but this one is mine"

That may be better than the Cracker Barrel one.

mikol13 likes this.
  2. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

He is hilarious. I loved the ones he did a couple times a week when Trump was President

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  3. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I blame those with the power to enforce the laws, and impeach. I blame the crooked power hungry politicians who would stoop to violating our laws to steal power. I blame those in power that turn a blind eye, and defend and support criminals like Trump. They knew what he did. They know he's a liar. They are grasping at straws to find a way to keep him from going to jail for his crimes. They disgust me. Trump isn't a victim. Honestly, many Trump supporters are victims of falling into his mindset by being manipulated with lies and propaganda on a daily basis.

4. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Isn't it interesting how the ones spreading election lies and propaganda were actually the fraudulent ones? From Trump on down that party, it's a web of corruption, criminal activity, and lies.

DaDakota likes this.
  5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

They project everything.

DD

deb4rockets and astros123 like this.
  6. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Mob mentality.

astros123 likes this.
  7. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

Democrats are trying to:

1) Bankrupt Trump through dishonest defamation lawsuits and dishonest fraud claims about real estate valuations (which the banks testified that they didn't even rely on)
    2) Imprison Trump for having classified documents -- when it now turns out that Trump cooperated with the Biden DOJ's document collection efforts AND the documents in question where SHIPPED TO MAR-A-LAGO (entrapment / setup).
    3) Re-litigate what the Congress already reviewed with the impeachment #1 sham (election interference / insurrection). Trump was acquitted
    4) REMOVE TRUMP FROM THE BALLOT
    5) Strip the office of the Presidency from any and all power through malicious prosecutions... which would effectively consolidate power with unelected, and unaccountable bureaucrats at the various government departments.

Despite all of these efforts, shockingly, there are many liberals that still believe that Democrats are trying to save Democracy. When in fact they are trying to end it. How could this be any clearer? Democracy means that the people vote on who leads them... and Democrats are trying to move as far away from that as possible. Watch their actions -- not their lying words. Democrats are such dishonest, vile people. No moral core whatsoever.

couple of d's likes this.
  8. astros123

astros123 Member

.. lol the national Archives did not ship classified documents to marlargo and trump ignored 6 different subpoenas from the doj to hand over the documents. Trumps attorney signed an affidavit claiming trump had no classified documents but a worker at marlargo snitched him out to the doj which is how the doj found out lol

I don't know why you MAGAT dipshits have to lie to non MAGATs as if we're stupid or not aware of the facts. Your lies only work on your fellow MAGATS who are brainwashed.

Ita honestly funny how much you folks have to lie

9. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

Total lies. All of it. Shame on you.

Salvy likes this.
  10. astros123

astros123 Member

PLEASE show me where the national archie's mailed classified documents to trump after he left office. Sincerely please show me I'm kindly waiting. What statement of my did I make which was a lie?

Why do you talk to me as if I'm dumb or something. You can't gaslight me

11. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Despite all the GOP gaslighting efforts most Americans can see through the propaganda and won't vote for Trump. Want to ensure democracy? Do away with the electoral college. 1 person 1 vote. What could be any clearer? MAGA morons are dishonest, vile, gaslighting, cult members.

CASE CLOSED

12. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Show em’ big boy! I’m sure you have actual links right ?

I’ll say it again if Obama would said and done the identical things while in office you basso and bigtexxx would have already collectively had aneurisms.

Other ethnicities besides white people storming the capital. Bahahahah rightttt

How about the “Clinton said there was fraud toooooo!!” Ignoring the fact that she conceded to Trump.

The 2 party system has broken the collective minds of many in the US. You just can’t admit that even though Joe Biden sucks that Trump is just all around a horrible human being in so many ways it’s difficult to comprehend. Like the size of space.

astros123 likes this.
  13. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

They will never get rid of the electoral college. The R party has one single solitary popular vote since the 1980's. Not happening

I don't personally think you should get rid of it. I do think a system where a proportion of the electoral votes goes to a % of the total votes cast could make sense.

For instance, say Biden won 75% of the total votes. 50% of the electoral votes go to the winner of the state automatically. The other 50% goes to the 75% ratio.

100 total electoral votes:

50 to Biden
    37.5 to Biden
    87.5 Total Biden

0 to Trump
    12.5 to Trump
    12.5 total to Biden

This would encourage people I would presume to vote for the President at higher %'s in the non battle ground states.

VooDooPope and astros123 like this.
  14. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

[​IMG]
    Have you and @K9Texan considered going on tour together?

Of course, they would have to open for you since you're 10 times the poster they will ever be...

15. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

It's so bizarre how some of these Trump supporters can take facts and twist them into a completely different version of reality. That one new poster, the real extremist conspiracy theorist called me a liar about something I said, and wasn't man enough to apologize, or admit he was wrong when I gave him the facts straight from the roll check votes of the GOP from the official website. That was enough for me to put him on ignore. It's not worth my time discussing issues with people too lazy to do their own research, and calling people liars because they disagree. I find it a bit wacko to be so adamant about believing the words out of a compulsive liar's mouth.

#4375 deb4rockets, Apr 30, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2024
    astros123 likes this.
  16. couple of d's

couple of d's Member

Thanks for all the great info guys. Counting down the days until I can cast my vote for the 3rd time for Donald Trump. I look forward to everyone's meltdowns here.

Salvy likes this.
  17. astros123

astros123 Member

I'm confused. Do you want a cookie or something? It's hilarious how nome of you folks can actually argue policy. You're in a cult congratulations.

18. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I wouldn't want to admit to voting for either one of these men who should be closer to retirement homes instead of the white house.

19. astros123

astros123 Member

Steve Bannon was charged for felony fraud for scamming MAGATs yet @Commodore @Salvy quote him as a source even though bannon has literally tried stealing millions from them lol. These people have no morals or values and just worship whatever their cult master tells them to do.

Steve Bannon is more popular today in MAGA world than he was before even though he scammed them for millions lol. How can you have any respect for these people is beyond me

deb4rockets, Xopher and peleincubus like this.
  20. Buck Turgidson

That's a pretty bold statement.