1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hatred of Jews is encouraged by western leftists

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by K9Texan, Apr 30, 2024.

1. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Both parties embrace crony capitalism today, including Trump.

2. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

Hitler opposed the free market, just like the modern left. Hitler espoused government control of industry, just like the modern left. Hitler was a political and economic leftist.

3. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

If fascism is a right-wing ideology, why then did FDR and countless other western leftists of the 1920's adore Benito Mussolini and his fascist system of governance and economics?

4. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

All Democratic elites support it and so do most Republican elites, such as Mitch McConnell, Mitt Romney, Liz Cheney, etc. They are all a part of the corrupt and FASCIST "Washington Establishment".

There are some Republicans that oppose it, which includes Trump.

5. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Read the first 20 pages or so of Mein Kampf, and you will know this is incorrect. He despised the left...saw Communism as a creation of Jews...and saw that as the greatest evil.

FranchiseBlade and justtxyank like this.
  6. astros123

astros123 Member

Hahahahhaa trump which deregulated the entire banking system to help rich bankers opposes crony capitalism. The guy who passed the largest tax cuts in modern history which over 80% of the tax cuts went to the top 5% is fighting for the everyday person.

Oh my I just love talking to MAGAT dipshits. You guys are so brainwashed that it's honestly hilarious. Every time you talk on these forums you expose yourself as a bigger and bigger moron

7. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

I'm talking about the LAPTOP and, by the way, ALL of the government alphabet agencies are run by crooks and thieves that work with equally corrupt politicians and members of the corporate world to STEAL our meager wealth in order that they get richer and richer.

It's astounding how you guys support them. Just amazing.

8. astros123

astros123 Member

It's truly amazing how you talk to people on these forums who are much smarter than you while you spew utter bullshit

9. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

I don't care what he called himself. His ideology with regard to government and economics was a branch from the same ideological tree. North Korea calls themselves "democratic", which they are clearly not.

You guys need to come to the truth.

10. justtxyank

It's just wild how the right tries to do this with Hitler today. Absolutely wild.

I think this poster is a big Dipshit Desouza fan because these are his Trump arguments.

The irony is that the dude is ranting about the globalists stealing from all of us and the establishment blah blah blah. If you just pretend this poster is in front of you screaming with spit flying from his mouth, a fist in the air and horribly bad breath, he'd be the spitting image of a Hitler argument.

leroy, MadMax and FranchiseBlade like this.
  11. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

@fchowd0311

Don't go away. Please answer this question. The rest of you are invited to take a crack at it too. Yes, FDR and western leftists of the 1920's thought Mussolini and his fascist system to be outstanding! Don't take my word. Do your research. Fascism is and has always been a far-LEFT ideology.

12. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Okay. It's a far left ideology. Communism is a far right ideology.

Suppression of trade unions is a far left concept.

Hatred of foreign migrants is a far left ideology.

Wanting to maintain status quo wealth hierarchies and cater towards wealthy land owners containing their wealth disparity compared to the working class is a leftist concept.

13. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

How is it that people go into Congress with upper middle-class wealth and then become mega-millionaires who absolutely DO NOT want to leave office after decades of "service"?

The U.S. federal government is obscenely corrupt. Their entire purpose is to retain power and to steal as much wealth as possible.

14. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You might want to do a little further research.

15. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

As I figured. You're a dishonest coward. Go back and hide under your bed.

Anyone else want to explain FDR'S admiration of Mussolini and fascism?

16. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

You show me a leftist and I'll show you someone that hates the truth. Educate yourself.

17. justtxyank

FDR had an early admiration of some of the accomplishments Mussolini made, no doubt. In the 20s and 30s, the economic system was collapsing.

The historic form of economic management that saw almost no state intervention at all had led to disaster. Intellectuals were thinking to the future and there was broad consensus across the political spectrum of what we would now call left/right that state intervention in the economy was a necessity. The level of it was the debate. However, in democratic societies it seemed almost impossible to achieve reform because of suffrage issues and rich people controlling everything.

Many intellectuals expressed an early admiration for the way Mussolini forced reforms. That admiration ultimately faded as Mussolini became more of a dictator, began repression, eliminated opposition parties and, notably, failed to actually reform the economy in the 30s. Mussolini is a great example to bring up as he's the perfect example of why you should oppose Trump.

If you fast forward to today, there are no major political parties that endorse an economic model without state intervention. Trump is a huge believer in state intervention in the economy. This isn't a realistic argument today at all.

Edit: I'll also add that FDR took many radical steps that bordered on "dictator-lite" as President. Many of those powers he assumed are now taken for granted.

Xopher, MadMax and fchowd0311 like this.
  18. astros123

astros123 Member

Just last week biden got rid of non compete clauses which tie down over 30 million workers. WTF do the republicans offer for workers?

19. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

Was FDR "far-right"?

20. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Can’t decide if I want to put you on ignore or notifications to your every post just so I can make sure people don’t mistake your anger for Jesus

justtxyank likes this.