1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Oct 7, 2023.

1. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Because you find an anonymous comment online that says it is does not make it so. You post incessantly about a subject for months but want to remain uninformed about the history of it. You’re a clown an absolute buffoon when it comes to this conflict and no one should give any of your posts on here a second thought.

You don’t want to learn more, you only want to spout BS without knowing more about an incredibly complicated and dense subject matter.

2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

It is a battle of good (Israel) vs. evil (Islamists).

See: October 7.

3. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

It’s not that simple Mr 12 year old. You may want it to be. “I don’t want to listen or read something long about a subject that is just so simple I can sum it up in one sentence”

lol too much I’m heading for a work out. You keep posting tweets.

Again no one one listen to this poster regarding this subject. It’s an absolute waste of time with someone unwilling and incapable of learning.

VooDooPope likes this.
  4. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

@Mathloom said they could make two contiguous states with the 1967 borders. That is impossible. I never said they couldn't make two states at all (if they agree to it, they can make as many states as they want). I never said being contiguous was necessary (The United States isn't contiguous, that would be a really weird argument to make). I never said there cannot be a Palestinian state because there was not one before (all nation-states have beginning dates). Those are all straw man arguments you made up in your head. Read what you quoted again.

5. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Nook likes this.
  6. StupidMoniker

Yes, which means you cannot have a Palestinian state in the borders of the Palestinian state that existed prior to the 1967 war, because there never was a Palestinian state prior to the 1967 war to have borders. What contradiction did you think existed there?

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  7. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

You're arguing with @Mathloom about the possibility of Palestinian state. In the quotes highlighted and in the post responding to you say one cannot exist within the 1967 borders. Are you not contradicting yourself when you say that one actually could?

Nook likes this.
  8. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That's pure semantics. Most people understand that Israel would go back to the 1967 borders and the Palestinian state would incorporate the other areas where the Palestinian people and people who have had that specific and individual culture for thousands of years have lived. Thus there would be 2 states.

9. StupidMoniker

I was arguing with Mathloom about the possibility of a two-state solution along the 1967 borders where both states are contiguous (his claim). You have instead attributed to me the arguments that: 1. there cannot be a state that did not exist before, 2. there cannot be a state that does not have contiguous borders, and 3. the Israel and Palestine cannot negotiate a solution. I pointed out that I never held those positions and you quoted another post where I never advanced those positions.
    Even then, there would not be two contiguous states, which is the statement Mathloom made and I was arguing against.

10. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

I quoted your post as you wrote them. To be fair you did elaborate further on why you wrote those that said it seems like you're not just arguing with Mathloom but against yourself about whether a Palestinian state could exist within the 1967 borders.

Leaving aside the question of whether one should or whether at this point in time it is political feasible, do you agree that a Palestinian state could exist within the 1967 borders?

11. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

You guys support terrorists who committed the largest mass murder of Jews since the holocaust, on October 7th.

All your stupid Youtube videos and whatever you spout cannot change reality.

You guys talk about "freeing Palestine" from an alleged Israeli "occupation", when Gaza was left by Israel in 2005.

What you should be talking about is "freeing Palestine" from a terrorist regime of Hamas, which murders not only Jews, but also its own people.

It's simple:

I am on the side of Israel - a country where people of all religions (or non-religions) can practice their faith freely and have full citizen rights. Women can live without being subjugated and oppressed, as can LBGTQ+ people. This is a democracy.

You guys talk about "Palestine" needing to be "freed" from Israel. You take the side of Hamas, which subjugates women, murders its own people, discriminates against and kills LBGTQ+ people and doesn't allow freedom of expression or religion.

You are on the side of evil.

12. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Wtf are you talking about? Dude you are straight TF up making things up in your head. Painting people with one broad brush. I am not supporting anyone. Not that you even deserve to know this at this point because I shouldn’t be wasting my time on someone that severely lacks any critical thinking skills.

My son texted and then called me from his middle school yesterday saying that his school was going to protest against Israel’s continued invasion regarding this conflict. I told him to not go outside and he went to the gym and worked out while it was going on.

you’re just an old man now that doesn’t want to learn trapped in your internet bubble name calling and accusing others of exactly what yourself is doing.

#9352 peleincubus, Apr 25, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2024
    astros123 likes this.
  13. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Well done.

Also, there is no "continued invasion".

The IDF are fighting a defensive war against a genocidal terrorist organization called Hamas that is still holding innocent civilians (including Americans) as hostages.

14. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Nah I don’t need a well done from you. I’ll say it one last time. No one should invest any thought into your posts on this matter. You don’t deserve it because you will not learn anything from someone else’s perspective even when they are more educated regarding the subject.

astros123 likes this.
  15. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

Hey now! He is Twitter and YouTube educated. Any deviation from the channels and Xeeters he follows are all lies. He proves everyday he is not a CEO or is just a CEO of a one person organization. True CEOs understand nuance and shades of grey. Only a Sith speaks in absolutes.

astros123 likes this.
  16. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Salvy and basso like this.
  17. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

tinman likes this.
  18. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Salvy likes this.
  19. astros123

astros123 Member

20. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Everyone knew the Palestinians would do this. They only destroy.

AroundTheWorld likes this.