1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Biden is no joke; will vote for him again

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, Jul 2, 2021.

1. astros123

astros123 Member

*sigh* this is getting so boring. The proposed capital gains tax hike in bidens plans was the same rate as those taxpayers would pay for ordinary income. If you make 60k as an American and paid 25% tax rate on your income the same tax rate would applied to your capital gains tax.

The highest tax rate for ordinary income is 39.6% so I'm not sure where you got your 44.6% rate from but like usual you get all your info from twitter which is why you're braindead.

Why is everyone on these forums so utterly brainwashed?

https://taxnews.ey.com/news/2022-05...nificantly-expanding-capital-gain-recognition

2. astros123

astros123 Member

Biden never proposed that tax rate. You're being gas light by a low iq troll

3. astros123

astros123 Member

Yeah the corrupt elites totally love tax hikes and regulations lol. It's so funny just how dumb your talking points are. If you ever debated with someone in public you would be laughed off stage

4. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

That's actually pretty funny - whoever wrote that for him deserves a raise.

5. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Because in his budget changes the existing 3.8% medicare surtax on investment income to a 5% medicare surtax on all income over $400K. So yes, the 44.6% rate isn't just made up. It is the combination of the two taxes, which is currently 23.8%

6. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

*ahhaa silly sigh*

250k capital gains tax is not what it used to be. It needs to be doubled or 4x. It's going to be difficult for Millenials to retire when 80% of their retirement is taxed at the highest bracket up front.
    We are not talking about 8 digit people. We are talking about people who built retirement by owning a couple investment properties, and a significant amount of their gains are stripped away because the limit hasn't kept up with inflation.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  7. astros123

astros123 Member

*Sigh*..... the new capital gains tax rate would only apply to income above a million dollars. Did you even read the link I posted ? What do you get out of lying non stop? Do you not believe that lying is a sin?

I just don't get why are Americans so utterly stupid. It's so baffling

8. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

gives me pause.

tinman, AroundTheWorld and Salvy like this.
  9. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

At least it's better than "Please Clap."

astros123 likes this.
  10. basso

Supporting Member

damning with faint praise.

11. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm swayed. I'll vote for the guy who rants about Gettysburg and says "Wow" to describe important historic battles.

12. basso

Supporting Member

you could vote for JEB.

please clap.

mtbrays, AroundTheWorld and Salvy like this.
  13. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

He read the prompter wrong big whoop.

14. Salvy

Salvy Member

I'll admit that I have been very unfair to Joe Biden, sometimes we get caught up on sides and completely disregard reality in the name of being right and proving those who think differently than us wrong. Its always important to ask ourselves what is really going on, are we actually right in our beliefs and why is it that we feel the way we feel. Is it because of our up bringing or religion, is it because of our ethics or social status. At some point we have to be honest with ourselves, lay down our bias and accept the truth. Biden actually has helped grow the economy, some may not like that truth but its a fact. Not the American economy but Ukraine has greatly benefitted from Biden, Zelensky has possibly doubled if not tripled his wealth. So have many Ukrainian politicians. Ukraine is building back better and that's thanks to Joe Biden. Joe Biden has helped the Taliban strengthen their military and regain territory, it would have never happened with someone else in control. Joe Biden has provided millions of illegal immigrants safe passage into the U.S, Biden is changing lives. He is making sure criminals don't have to worry about spending a single night in jail, cold and hungry. Its unfair to say Biden has not done anything right, there are tons of corrupt politicians, terrorists and other countries Biden has helped.

basso likes this.
  15. astros123

astros123 Member

Donald Trump has fallen asleep for 4 consecutive days and you dipshits are cosplaying about biden reading the word pause? Really?

#6455 astros123, Apr 24, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2024
  16. astros123

astros123 Member

It's crazy how this post has spread everywhere on social media in minutes. Trending everywhere. Pure disinformation spread by billionaires and tech firms who are afraid to get regulated.

The rich and elite are masters at spreading fear. The braindead sheep don't do research @AroundTheWorld

#6456 astros123, Apr 24, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2024
  17. basso

Supporting Member

repeat the line.

18. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Apparently then the Dow is located in Kyiv and “US unemployment rate at under 4%” means “Ukrainian States unemployment.”

also I guess I’ve been so busy because my projects aren’t actually in Red Wing Minnesota on the Mississippi but Red Wing Ukraine on the Dnipro.

19. basso

Supporting Member

20. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Um...this post right here is...something.