1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Biden is no joke; will vote for him again

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, Jul 2, 2021.

1. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

Undoubtedly the DOJ/FBI is hatching up something to spring against Ron DeSantis in order to put him in prison.

basso likes this.
  2. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Some people aren't spoiled for choice with job offers

Invisible Fan likes this.
  3. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Well I'll be damned, next you'll tell me you're a fellow union member.

4. Salvy

Salvy Member

No mass mail in voting this time, they would have to go to extreme lengths to cheat this time. Trump is the true lock to win, if he wasn't they wouldn't be going after him the way they are.

5. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Haha, early in my career I was. I did a 5 year apprenticeship and was a dues paying member of Local 211.

Andre0087 likes this.
  6. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

They likely only need to cheat in a few jurisdictions to "win". And besides, who's going to investigate and prosecute? I don't envision the Washington Establishment acquiescing power to Trump no matter what the cost.

7. astros123

astros123 Member

There is ZERO evidence that there was any cheating by Democrats in mail in voting in 2020. Zero. There has more fraud found on behalf of trump voters in 2020 than there has been by biden voters. Every single audit that's been done has shown biden won fair.

Same Ole MAGAT dipshits spewing same ole conspiracies. It's hilarious how you think you're somehow a normal American and not a dipshit

JeeberD and No Worries like this.
  8. hitman1900

hitman1900 Member

How can you still believe this and yet provide no examples?

No Worries likes this.
  9. astros123

astros123 Member

Please show us evidence of this cheating that was done in 2020. The experts that trump campaign hired in 2020 found that there was no fraud themselves. You utter morons

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...pert-trump-campaign-2020-election-not-stolen/

No Worries likes this.
  10. astros123

astros123 Member

Cuz he's a dipshit loser who's in a cult. God forbid we call these morons what they are. Hundreds of audits have been done and no fraud has ever been found yet these morons can't help but lie.

Folks would rather coddle these losers @rocketsjudoka and hold their hand even though they're actively trying to destroy democracy. These are awful human beings

#6410 astros123, Apr 23, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2024
  11. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

We're more alike than we are different and one day after the election maybe some of us Clutchfans can get together and just enjoy life outside of the bullshit...

Invisible Fan and Astrodome like this.
  12. Salvy

Salvy Member

[​IMG]

K9Texan likes this.
  13. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

Don't worry. China-Joe is a LOCK to play the part of president for another 4 years while the Washington Establishment continues to rob the living **** out of us. I know you'll drink to that!

basso likes this.
  14. Salvy

Salvy Member

[​IMG]

K9Texan likes this.
  15. astros123

astros123 Member

You don't believe it cuz you're in a cult. No election in American history has been audited more than the 2020 election. There has been ZERO cases of massive fraud in any way. RNC has spend millions on their own "forensic auditors" and not a single person has found anything.

These people want to destroy American democracy in the name of their cult leader and folks think we should just hold their hands and threat them as normal people. Insanity

16. astros123

astros123 Member

Wow you're telling me Michigan and Wisconsin counted same day ballots first before they counted mail in votes?!?! Wow no way! It's not like the entire country knew this was going happen.

Utter morons

No Worries likes this.
  17. astros123

astros123 Member

"China Joe " lol its just amazing how these morons form a narrative and run with it. Trump flipped his stance on tiktok right after meeting the largest shareholder of tiktok and yet you dipshits think Biden is the one owned by China lol.

I just can't help but laugh at how dumb the MAGAT dipshits are. These folks believe anything they're fed. It's just crazy how braindead you folks are.

seemoreroyals likes this.
  18. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Right because Biden’s electoral chances hinge on how much I call people “dipshits, losers and morons” online.

I suppose then you are worried that the Right wing is winning given how much Right leaning posters call people here “wokies, Leftists and Islamists”

19. Salvy

Salvy Member

20. astros123

astros123 Member

If you're still spewing election conspiracies with zero evidence in the year 2024 then yes you are a dipshit who wants to destroy American democracy. These are not good Americans or good people. Stop coddling them