1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

It's a matter of Bidenomics!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by adoo, Jun 28, 2023.

1. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Or you could understand that even though he doesn’t agree with you doesnt necessarily make him a bad person and instead point out to him with things like facts and logic why you don’t agree his opinion.

Corrosion and FranchiseBlade like this.
  2. astros123

astros123 Member

No he's sincerely a shitty person

3. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Oh no!

More randos coming out of the woodwork with Fake News warning about runaway deficit spending. Does Poutine own IMF...Trump plant?

“The exceptional recent performance of the United States is certainly impressive and a major driver of global growth,” the IMF said in its annual World Economic Outlook. “But it reflects strong demand factors as well, including a fiscal stance that is out of line with long-term fiscal sustainability.”

It's a matter of Brokenomics!
    www.axios.com /2024/04/19/imf-warning-biden-congress-deficit-spending
    Does Joe and Jerome have enough coal to get the economy train past Election Day?

It better be worth it...

4. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

I appreciate the level headed response. The fact that DOXing me even popped into his head over a disagreement on a message board says a lot

rocketsjudoka likes this.
  5. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

You don't know me at all. We used to get along before you tried to label me a Trump supporter because I don't like Biden

6. adoo

adoo Member

It's a matter of Invisinomics not able to see the whole economic forest.
    thus, he is incapable of diserning the one-sided interpretation (of the IMF data) by the author of the axios article, as well as its lack of depth.

Nichols is not an economist; he used to be report on military/politics for NBC.
    in his article, he also forgot to mention that Japan had also received a warning on its debt. Japan's debt-to-GDP ratio
    has been aboe 200% since the 1990s. it's alive and kicking, the 5th largest economy in the world
    just to add more context / nuance to the IMF data, the point of view by a trained economist, el-Erian., is presented

you do understand that your link is not the IMF, no?

the Axios artice by Hans Nichols, not an economist, represents his interpretation / understabdibg of the IMF data, such as it it.

#2066 adoo, Apr 23, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2024
  7. Invisible Fan

First CBO, now IMF warns that current spending is unsustainable.

Watch the Powell knob lickers spin spin spin, like theyre helicoptering borrowed money from above.

Such disgusting gaslight to justify deficit spending in a Growing Economy. There are no detailed receipts for the extra 4T for this term.

Just throwing good money for bad in order to fight a busted credit cycle

8. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

And he feels the same about you. So rather than have a discussion with someone who has legitimate questions and concerns and was willing to listen you’ve made another enemy.

Very productive..

GOATuve likes this.
  9. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

Very well said again. I would have been happy to listen to what he had to say. He might have educated me on something that I didn't know. It's ok though. I really appreciate you being such a good person. We're unfortunately lacking in people like yourself

10. adoo

adoo Member

there you go again, continue to spin, hoping that it would stick.

CBO data shows large deficit, but the data also shows the deficit has declined since Biden has taken office.

IMF subjected its report, which included its "warning" to the US for deficit spending

i have more confidence in the interpretation / analysis offered by the trained economist el-Erian​

prima facie evidence of Invisible_nomics' willful ignorance.

#2070 adoo, Apr 23, 2024
  11. CrixusTheUndefeatedGaul

Supporting Member

This cyber bully F with the nastiest mouth should be banned from the D&D for even making that lame veiled threat on you. He came at me too as well as other posters for even remotely being critical of his gay lover Biden. The insults that he’s spewing out keep on coming because he can’t help himself. Frankly, I’m sick of his shiit and the best way to deal with this bully is for us to throw a left shoe at him. The ironic thing is the stuff that we are critical of Biden is not even mildly comparable to the vile venoms he and others spitting out at Trump on a daily basis. You don’t hear others including myself attacking posters for being critical of Trump. All politicians regardless of party are fair game. This weird bully F does not know any better. As for the veiled threat of doxing you, he is too much of a coward to issue a direct threat to you.

#2071 CrixusTheUndefeatedGaul, Apr 23, 2024
  12. Invisible Fan

Are there any adults in the room? @adoo does seem to be the spitter type while "talking"

Your hero J. Pow during his "Victory Lap:

https://fortune.com/2024/02/05/nati...air-jerome-powell-jamie-dimon-ray-dalio-warn/
    Fed’s Jerome Powell says it’s past time for an ‘adult conversation’ about unsustainable fiscal policy
    And that’s not my opinion, that’s just numbers

13. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Easy enough fix for JP. Less talky talky and more rate hikey hikey's. @astros123

#2073 Space Ghost, Apr 23, 2024
  14. adoo

adoo Member

if only Invisible_nomics would make up his mind

first on post #740
    then for those who doesn't want Powell fired
    then today, he has just proceeded to annoint Powell's words as gospel

Invisible_nomics sure knows how to contradict himself.

#2074 adoo, Apr 23, 2024
  15. adoo

adoo Member

the only thing you know about economics is that you don't understand it.

16. adoo

adoo Member

the only thing that Invisible_nomics knows about economics is that he doesn;t understand it.

17. astros123

astros123 Member

@peleincubus there's only party in America that cares about workers

18. astros123

astros123 Member

19. adoo

adoo Member

XXXXXXXXXXXX

20. astros123

astros123 Member

Tens of millions of US workers today secured the biggest win in decades yet 99% of americans will have no idea what biden did today. It's crazy