1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ official ] Trump for president 2024

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Roc Paint, Nov 27, 2020.

1. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Those are political extremists. I can't imagine being so obsessed over a politician to buy and wear all that crap. Some are dressed head to toes in it, from their shoes to the hats on their heads. It's so bizarre.

VooDooPope and astros123 like this.
  2. astros123

astros123 Member

The funny thing is how these dipshit morons @Salvy try painting these people as "normal Americans" lolol. No normal person brings a fkin political flag into a sports arena.

These people are such utter goofballs

3. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'll be honest. Sometimes it's difficult being on the same side of arguments as you. You often post information backed up by research and statistics which is great and valuable. But then apply so much insults, name calling, and belligerence, that it just ends up being distasteful.

It's over seasoned, man. And I like my food spicy, but wow. It drags conversation down. You have the facts on your side and don't need that crap.

4. astros123

astros123 Member

I'm sorry but anyone who thinks "normal people" bring trump flags into a sports venue is a dipshit moron. I'm not going to apologize for calling a spade a spade @Salvy

The USA is on the brink of facism because of these people. These folks are not good people

5. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You do you, but there is such a thing as "punching down".

You doing that only hurts your arguments

ROCKSS and No Worries like this.
  6. Salvy

Salvy Member

There is still hope for liberal brain washed wokies.....

7. astros123

astros123 Member

"Brain washed wokies" but oh no God forbid we call these MAGATs any bad words @FranchiseBlade

DaDakota and Outlier like this.
  8. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Yeah he said you are punching down and being mean. A large swath of these people you are referring to are of below average intelligence. Many of them though are often nice people in general. They are just plain stupid and haven’t read more than a book or two their entire lives. Then they wake up and they are 35 or older looking for someone to blame and get tricked by the Republican Party to hate other people that are not to blame. Don’t have another real party to turn to because that one is bought and sold as well to whatever extent. Behind closed doors they laugh together at the poor folks that are struggling across this entire country and for that matter the entire world.

As far as what you quoted. He sounds (Tinman does to I recoil in embarrassment when I see the crap he posts) lame as hell. Boomer Facebook I sit online too much lingo.

I do know deep down though in my heart of hearts that the republicans are the worst party when it comes to social issues. I knew that at a young age. Whether it was gay marriage. mar1juana legalization etc democrats in this country are guilty of much but at least they are better by some amount.

9. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Dave Chappelle says he “feels sorry” for “poor whites” who voted for President Trump in the 2016 election because the commander in chief doesn’t have their best interests in mind.

“The poor whites are my least favorites,” the comedian says in a preview clip released Wednesday from his Netflix special, “Equanimity.”

“We’ve got a lot of trouble out of them,” Chappelle told the audience during his stand-up routine.

“I listened to them say dumb white people things,” Chappelle said of voters who headed to the polls.

Imitating a Trump supporter, Chappelle exclaimed, “Man, Donald Trump’s gonna go to Washington and he’s gonna fight for us.”

“And I’m standing there thinking in my mind, you dumb motherf—er.”

“You are poor,” Chappelle said, before adding of Trump, “He’s fighting for me!”

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kn...p-voters-in-new-special-you-are-poor-hes/amp/

7 years ago he said this and it rings just as true today…

FrontRunner and ROCKSS like this.
  10. CrixusTheUndefeatedGaul

Supporting Member

In 1 2 3 before that brown Jordanian will call you a dipshit yourself. Lol
    I like you brah, even though we differ in our politics, which we have every right to be, you are always respectful towards other posters. Can’t say the same about that psychopath bully Biden’s nuthugger astros123.

11. Outlier

Outlier Member

MAGA folks are just people who kept doubling down on being disrespectful to other people because they don’t want any accountability for their actions.

They want to say whatever they want at the cost of harming other people because that apparently is worth arguing about.

Everything about MAGA is selfish to its core. Immigration is the focus because it’s MY land. Guns are the focus because it’s MY things. Anybody who takes MY money is an enemy of mine. Everything is me, me, me.

#4291 Outlier, Apr 23, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2024
  12. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I’ve brought this up before but I have friends who are Trump supporters and even family members. I had a friend who I did Judo with for
    years who I wouldn’t be surprised if he was at Jan. 6.

I strongly disagree with the Trump agenda and the MAGA movement but I can understand to some extent why many support them especially rural working class people who are largely white.

I get angry, frustrated, fearful too. I get outraged and want to feel self-righteous too. These are parts of human nature and that we are tribal by nature. What I don’t feel is the need to spend so much time insulting belittling and mocking those who disagree me. As I stated in the “posting outrage thread” that angry morally simplistic message is a drug and it’s far easier to just get outrage and feel morally superior than to consider complexity or compassion.

For those who live in fear that politicians, corporations etc. might be controlling us these are exactly the type of messages that make it easy to control people and social media is the best delivery system that has ever existed. ironically those who seem to express the most fear of being controlled are often the most susceptible to those messages.

13. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Four years ago. And this is the republican candidate for president. Scary times...

ROCKSS likes this.
  14. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Four years already?

"Sunlight....disinfectant....yeah, that's the ticket."

[​IMG]

FrontRunner and ROCKSS like this.
  15. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Seems like polls have been very effective at projecting power and supporting a narrative than a candidate's candidacy is somehow acceptable because other people like him.

ROXTXIA and FrontRunner like this.
  16. Salvy

Salvy Member

17. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's a reflection of the guy they support. I don't think Trump can go one day without insulting others or lying. Even today he's still claiming the election was rigged and stolen from him. There are so many insults and lies coming from his mouth every day it's hard to keep count of any more.

astros123 likes this.
  18. astros123

astros123 Member

Every single thing they accuse of biden being is something trump is actually doing.

1. They call biden "China Joe" @K9Texan while trump is literally being funneled millions of dollars from the CCP to keep tiktok a chinese company.

2. They call biden "sleepy joe" while trump has fallen asleep in court 5 out of 6 days. Dude literally can't stay awake for more than a few hours

3. They call biden "pedo joe" while trump was in epistein list and flew on his private plane multiple times and called the epistein great people

I just don't get how Americans can be so utterly brainwashed stupid. It just baffles my mind how trump is able to brainwash everyone @El_Conquistador @Salvy

VooDooPope likes this.
  19. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

We've currently got a President who has lost control of our border, created runaway inflation through overspending, has seen countries launch wars because of his weakness and provocative actions, has made his family rich by corruptly selling access to government through his son, and who is currently abusing the legal system to imprison and bankrupt his opponent.... yet Trump supporters are brainwashed? As usual, the opposite of what the Democrats are projecting on other people is the actual truth...

Liberals afflicted with Trump Derangement Syndrome have just lost all ability to reason. There's simply no other explanation. Democrats are basically the party of the government-dependent, women with no responsibilities/kids/spouse, self-hating and guilty conscience whites, and the people who work for the government (directly or indirectly) because they are incapable of finding value-creating, productive work elsewhere. Example: Airport TSA at this point is a jobs program for the unemployable.

K9Texan likes this.
  20. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Always was.