1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2024: Biden or Trump [trail vs trial] POLL

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Astrodome, Apr 22, 2024.

?

Who are you voting for?

This poll will close on Nov 4, 2024 at 7:37 PM.
  1. Biden

2. Trump

3. RFK Jr.

4. None of the Above

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

If anything, it will be an interesting election year.

Who are you ridin' with?

2. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

I’m gonna go out on a limb and guess that one Trump vote is yours.

astros123 likes this.
  3. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Nope, haven't voted yet so I can't see the count yet.

Andre0087 likes this.
  4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

You should add an option for all the "I am not voting for trump (but I really am)".

5. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

Biden is a LOCK. The election is for show.

6. astros123

astros123 Member

Who's alt account are you? I'm leaning @Os Trigonum . The donk has disappeared from this section since his Hunter biden thread fell apart

7. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

So you want to hijack another thread to talk about me instead of sticking to the topic?

8. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

9. astros123

astros123 Member

It's genuinely funny how @AroundTheWorld lives in this elite bubble where right wingers love jews cuz you're some rich exec who goes to Davos. The base of the GOP are nick fuentes and alex jones who are 100x more anti jewish than anything you see today. Neo nazis are not pro Jewish.

American jews will vote Democrat cuz they know white supremacists hate them more than anything

VooDooPope likes this.
  10. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I would argue that the two hateful idiots you named are not "the base". AOC, Ilhan Omar, etc. are much more "the base" of the democrats than these two evil grifters are of the Republicans.

11. astros123

astros123 Member

The base of the democratic party is old black voters. If the base of the democratic party was AOC then why did bernie sanders get less votes in every state from his 2016 election. Black voters are not anti Semitic and for the most part respect all minorities as they know the struggle

Trump base is rednecks from rural area. That's why he kicked everyone's ass in 2016. Rednecks and conspiracy nutjobs is the MAGA base. They absolutely hate jews

You're a clueless elite who goes to wine parties

xtruroyaltyx likes this.
  12. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

This is a masterclass in how we **** ourselves over with political infighting. Biden has stood with Israel even facilitated/mediated a ME defense of Israel with neighbors that doesn't even want to talk to Israel direclty, but since Trump is the crazier and fanatical candidate who'd allow Israel to FAFO on our dime, then this guy wants to weaponize that fact... Neocon 2: Electric Bugaloo

There are costs to letting Israel roam without international consequences from the rule of law the US set up and demands its allies to follow.

That's the key difference in Trump/Biden foreign policy...using transactional deals and arrangements for the former, or currying our friends in allies with deeper relationships that build over time, even when the honeymoon is over and someone forgot to put down the toilet seat.

I want to support Israel and its right to defend itself, but if they're gonna flip on the switch and go Israel First on us, then they gotta go, just like any crazy islamist Americans protesting dangerous and unAmerican speech.

13. Salvy

Salvy Member

Trump all the way, a vote for Trump is a vote for America... How can someone vote for Biden and live with all that shame..

14. astros123

astros123 Member

Yeah I wonder why black folks shouldn't vote for the guy who's promising to gut the civil rights act for white supremacists. You're such a dipshit

seemoreroyals and AroundTheWorld like this.
  15. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

Sitting this election out. I I'm not voting for Trump or Biden. RFK Jr. could have been interesting but he has absolutely no chance

16. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

Why would anybody lie about that? This is an anonymous message board. That's what I can't understand about some of you. Just because you don't like Biden doesn't mean you're a Trump supporter.

Astrodome and K9Texan like this.
  17. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

Pure insanity.

GOATuve likes this.
  18. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

As I know you fall into this category, not surprised you took offense. But I will play along for interested readers,,,

In 2016, most polling way underpolled trump up until the last week of the election (the last week, polls corrected showing the strength of trump support). Some polls were off due to structural but the big problem was that many people that supported trump would answer pollsters differently. He was unknown, and what was known about was distasteful (messaging not just from the Democrat side, but trump's primary opponents along with trump's own comments and actions). So republicans, either out of embarrassment or the last remaining threads of decency, essentially lied about who they planned to vote for.

Fast forward to 2024. trump is no longer an unknown. He had four years in office and another three years of campaign antics. Members of his cabinet including his vice president refusing to support him. Actions he took leading up to January 6. Couple that with additional information that came out from trials including the current criminal trial.

Yet... he will get around 40-45% of the vote. Why? Because republicans have to republican. Many that say they don't support him, especially here, will have to republican. I suspect in slight part because they are embarrassed, but probably more because they are dishonest. Hence I don't believe any poll going into this election. No matter what structural improvements the polling companies have made. The republican party is essentially broken. republican voters can't be trusted anymore.

You really don't care, so you will deny this all the way into the polling booth, where you will vote for donald trump. Because you are a republican. Broken.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  19. GOATuve

GOATuve Member

You keep making accusations with no merit. I'm not voting this election. Maybe have a legitimate conversation instead of what you're currently doing.

Astrodome likes this.
  20. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

lol. I’m starting to think you’re a little special.