1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why haven't any of the Epstein child-rapists been charged?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by K9Texan, Apr 17, 2024.

1. astros123

astros123 Member

The same tara reade who provided zero evidence and who's story has changed over 10 times and who's friends have repeatedly said is a liar is somehow more credible than the person accusing epistein and trump decades ago before trump went into office. Tara didn't start her crusade until after biden announced he was running but somehow is more credible than trumps accuser who accused him decades ago.

It's honestly hilarious how utterly braindead these MAGAts are @K9Texan . These are sincerely the dumbest people on planet earth. Literally the lowest iq humans in this universe.

I wonder who's alt account that is? Any idea?

2. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

Don't you know that the government and big business are in bed together? Government protects big business who in turn gives big money to politicians and government officials.

The biggest and best example of this right now is the pharmaceutical industry.

What we're really talking about is "corporatism", which Benito Mussolini regarded as a tenet of fascism

41tbi2NB3-L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

3. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

By the way, Tucker Carlson was FIRED by Fox News for denouncing the big pharmaceutical companies. And yet most leftists DESPISE Carlson while loving their government and media sources who are ALL working for and with big pharma.

4. FrontRunner

FrontRunner Member

A couple of weeks ago, I was watching video of people fighting on the street in Washington. A group of Trump guys surrounded an Antifa kid and started pounding the living **** out of him. It was three against one, at least. Jumping a guy like that is dishonorable obviously. It’s not how white men fight. Yet suddenly I found myself rooting for the mob against the man, hoping they’d hit him harder, kill him. I really wanted them to hurt the kid. I could taste it. Then somewhere deep in my brain, an alarm went off: this isn’t good for me. I’m becoming something I don’t want to be. The Antifa creep is a human being. Much as I despise what he says and does, much as I’m sure I’d hate him personally if I knew him, I shouldn’t gloat over his suffering. I should be bothered by it. I should remember that somewhere somebody probably loves this kid, and would be crushed if he was killed. If I don’t care about those things, if I reduce people to their politics, how am I better than he is?

- Tucker Carlson

#44 FrontRunner, Apr 18, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2024
  5. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah it had nothing to do with him costing fox almost 800 million due to his text messages about debunked election conspiracies.

6. astros123

astros123 Member

Joe biden was the first POTUS in history to allow medicare to negotiate drug prices which has led to big pharma to take biden to court numerous times. Biden is literally going to war with big pharma but somehow democrats love big pharma.

Every time you talk to MAGAT you realize just how brainwashed these people are. They're so red pilled that you feel sorry for them. It's like seeing mentally ill homeless people

DFWRocket likes this.
  7. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

"It's not how white men fight". Go back in your hole you racist ****.

8. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

The pharmaceuticals pay Fox News big money to advertise and when Tucker called them out he was unceremoniously dumped.

9. FrontRunner

FrontRunner Member

Those were Tucker's words in case I didn't make that clear.

10. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

Oh ****. Sorry man. Tucker needs to crawl back in his hole then

astros123 and FrontRunner like this.
  11. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

2w9g09.jpg

12. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

Okay quit telling us about your foot fetish. Keep that **** at home with your cousin-wife

astros123 likes this.
  13. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member

https://thehill.com/opinion/congres...nstitutes-of-health-became-a-den-of-cronyism/

Excerpt:

The explosive revelations by Open the Books in 2022 shed light on this den of cronyism. It was uncovered that more than 2,400 NIH scientists pocketed a whopping $325 million in royalty payments in the last decade, with an average of $135,000 per person. Yet, the details of these sweetheart deals remain hidden in the shadows with vital information redacted from public view.

14. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

Yes that bastion of honesty, Rand Paul and his op-ed. What does this have to do with Epstein? You are so deranged you can even stick to the topic of the thread you created.

15. K9Texan

K9Texan Member
    Supporting Member